Rebecca Lamb #26 Im Rebecca Lamb, i know who you are, ill come to your door, no matter how far

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been a long time lurker but feel today I have to comment mainly due to the fact that if this stupid trollop had a brain cell she would be dangerous. I noticed she was using an actual mug to weigh out a measuring cup of ingredients and thought to myself how bleeping moronic is she 🤦🏼‍♀️ A measuring cup of flour etc is not an actual cup/mug full Rebecca you daft twunt!!!!! Hence why Woody puts your pancakes in the bleeping bin your measuring the ingredients all wrong! Seriously you could use those pancakes as door stops they look so heavy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
To be fair though, I can't stand Lucy Jessica "mum of 2 boys and 2 TWIN girls" 🙈
I'd go as far as saying she gets on my tits more than Elleh, but I realise I'm in a minority 😂😂
I like Lucy, I can understand why people look up to her....I've never understood whats to dislike about her but thats just me!

Reactions: 8
I like Lucy, I can understand why people look up to her....I've never understood whats to dislike about her but thats just me!
Personally, I think she's patronising, thinks she's smarter than she is, uses her kids just as much as other influencers, and she begged for every single thing the twins got 🤷 not sure that they actually purchased anything for those girls, and is another one that takes any ad going... But again that's just my opinion, I could go on but I've said it on her thread 😂

Reactions: 24
To be fair though, I can't stand Lucy Jessica "mum of 2 boys and 2 TWIN girls" 🙈
I'd go as far as saying she gets on my tits more than Elleh, but I realise I'm in a minority 😂😂
But she *looks* better. I can compare them because rebs copies all of her outfits. Rebs is fabulosa. LJC is Zoflora. 😂

But she *looks* better. I can compare them because rebs copies all of her outfits. Rebs is fabulosa. LJC is Zoflora. 😂
Did I just compare vloggers to cleaning products?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Actual embarrassment
i just can’t!!! She’s the poundworld version of LJC 🤣🤣

There is no comparison, Lucy is more professional and relatable than Rebecca and she is genuinely happeh with life which shows rather than Rebecca who is putting on a show, living a lie and trying desperately hard to be something she’s not.

Reactions: 19
Does she feel better putting a little handful of spinach in everything, you need quite alot of get any benefit you dumbo, and adding it to pancakes?! 😂 Don't think she knows your meant to cut the dinosaurs out it looked messy and half arsed, like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i just can’t!!! She’s the poundworld version of LJC 🤣🤣

There is no comparison, Lucy is more professional and relatable than Rebecca and she is genuinely happeh with life which shows rather than Rebecca who is putting on a show, living a lie and trying desperately hard to be something she’s not.
I think Lucy is just mature. Has a little bit more world / life experience, Beckeh is just a daft tart trying to play house and packing on the pounds by the minute.

Reactions: 20
Actual embarrassment
She's also trying to copy Ellie Polly, she regularly dresses like that, except her trainers are clean, her clothes fit and she never looks like a woman. Begga is trying to copy so many different mummy vloggers, some are as stupid as her, but others are quite good, they take parenting seriously & their kids are put first

Reactions: 3
LJC has just posted some new DM’s she’s gotten and paired them with some dress options on stories. Rebecca will 100% copy and buy the same dresses and boots. Just watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
LJC has just posted some new DM’s she’s gotten and paired them with some dress options on stories. Rebecca will 100% copy and buy the same dresses and boots. Just watch.
Probably not the DMs as she said she wanted some previously but found them pricey so got them patent river island boots she’s always wearing. She’ll probably be wearing them with the same dress though within a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You're supposed to pour the pancake batter into the shapes in the pan. And she needs another egg with that much flour and milk.

Reactions: 19
Probably not the DMs as she said she wanted some previously but found them pricey so got them patent river island boots she’s always wearing. She’ll probably be wearing them with the same dress though within a week 😂
Those RI boots do nothing for her legs, there are so many better DM cheaper alternatives out there that she could have got.

Reactions: 7
OH MY GOD I can’t get over her outfit - literally a complete copy of LJCs from yesterday bar the jacket!! Even down to the hair 🙈 and her bio is identical but she’s thrown the word food in! She really is such a tit show! Just when you think she can’t get worse. Does she think if she rips LJCs bio, outfits and hairstyle she’s gonna get 200k+ followers like her? I don’t get it at all. Honestly my mind is just blown.

Reactions: 17
Omg just looked at their bios properly! I’m actually cringing for Lambo 😫 what a bleeping weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.