Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
I always thing its to make steve jealous, her awkward weird posts about Tom Hardy are so cringey. All Steve does on insta is like pictures of naked girls. shes constantly trying to keep up. Imagine living like that 😭😭 poor girl
More fool her for putting up with that gormless pig and his donkey gnashers. I wouldn't tolerate it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20

virgofalls

VIP Member
The couples video. People commenting #couplegoals. I’m sorry but those two chavs are not couple goals.

• Haha
M

Member 4330

More gifted crap... does she not get enough already? Whenever I see something gifted it just makes me AVOID the company so a pretty rubbish marketing ploy if anyone else does this too. If they got it for free then I'm not paying for it.

Then comes the rant from the insta mummies who say "We are turning this into a job whilst looking after the kids, you should be happy for us!!!" ... that's absolutely fine but do I sit through the adverts on TV? No, I record it so I can fast forward boring adverts. So why would I sit scrolling through adverts on instagram and enjoy it?

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Oh rebecca 🤦‍♀️ i did 12 hours of hard graft yesterday at a place called work, couldnt sleep last night, up at six this morning cleaned up. Im now going to get ready to do another 12 hours of hard graft. Come back when you have something real to be grumpeh about.

Pull one of your little life quotes out your posh handbag and get on with it girl!

• Haha

francisjmeader

I’d rather Alfie sleeps in the buggy if anything.

I mean she could’ve decided to leave the boys in the hotel room alone whilst she has a nice meal in the tapas bar with Steve but I heard that don’t end well...😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mgb

New thread title:
RebeccaLamb#3 blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe!

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
I put more blueberries in my daily smoothie than was in her ‘haul’.
Do those kids even know what an apple is? Our Alfeh’s alphabet..
A is for apple juice. The sugar laden kind.
B is for blue berrehs. Only 5 each though.
C is for curreh from a jar.
😏
D is for dogehs that wee all over the floor
E is for elleh my mum
F is for fanny flaps, that should never have been put in those shorts and on the 'tinternet

• Haha

Noodles

Omg I’ve never posted before but this latest picture has driven me to it! What a joke of a picture. It could not be more photoshopped. The way her jumper curves exactly the same shape as her waist. HOW DO PEOPLE FALL FOR THIS SHIT?! And what is she gaining from people telling her she looks great when she knows it’s all a lie. She literally posted a video of herself squeezing her stomach rolls the other day and now all of a sudden she’s got abs?! Pull the other one love. You don’t get abs from badly formed squats for 2 mins once every blue moon. Arrggghhh!!

virgofalls

VIP Member
Predictions for tomorrow’s shopping haul.

Big blue milk and Soriiin bars (for the boys)
Oatleh because she’s Daireh free (but not really Daireh free)
Carrots (even though she still should have loads left from her shop last October)
Strawberries (extra sweet/extra sugar)
Potatoes (for homemade potatoes)
Pizza (to have in the freezer in case they fancy pizza theyone night they can have pizza because it’ll be in the freezer if they fancy it)

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
She could do a whole series on fussy eating and share their journey of trying to get the boys to eat a more nutritious diet. She could share recipes that include hidden vegetable sauces etc. Get Alfie involved with cooking.

She could do a whole series on trying to learn how to cook the meals they enjoy from scratch. No jars, no pre packaged foods.

She could do a video on places that are worth visiting in her area. She’s always going on about how much she loves the dales so tell us more about the area and local attractions you recommend.

There you go Rebecca there’s a good few video ideas for you there. Much better than one on how to be happeh by thinking you’re happeh and you will be happeh.

Reactions: 18

Peachy10

Chatty Member
It’s Frideh so it’s time for her to dance in the kitchen with her PJ bottoms pulled right up to her knockers whilst Steve is out on the piss! Then he’s going to come home to a curreh and Rebecca telling him all about how it was so sunneh and warm on her face todeh and how she went to see the babeh lambs and how excited she was to see the babeh lambs and how it were realeh sunny.

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
Oh and when she referred to the trousers as shallots.

A shallot’s an onion El. But, you wouldn’t know that being a non veggie person.

• Haha

Red85

Don't forget .. some frozen pizzas just incase we fancy a pizza one night and we like pizza as a treat so we get the pizzas to pop in the freezer * Taps nails all over the box * ..

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I’ve just conveniently spent £70 on my shopping... Shall we compare for a laugh:

Now, I am not perfect, nor are my kids. Do I cook from scratch 24/7? No I do not. Do I already have some bits in the fridge/freezer? Yes I do. But this is just an example of how far £70 can go. I did this off my shopping list I’d already written in my notes I haven’t just listed it all out for this purpose🤦🏼‍♀️ And I don’t want a Medal either I just thought it was funny how I spent the same and seemed to get a lot more 🤔

Petit filous 4 pack x2, Chocolate mousse 6 pack, Heck sausages 2 packs , Turkey rashers, Eggs, Go ahead cereal bars, Baked beans x4, Tinned sweetcorn x4, 2 bags of lettuce, Fresh cherry tomatoes, Strawberrehs , Cucumber, Brown sauce, Grapefruit, Broccoli, kale, green beans, Stock pots and cubes, Salad dressing, Chicken breasts, Whole chicken , Dijon mustard, Low fat cream cheese, Passata, Salad cream, Gravy granules, Pitta bread, Wholemeal seeded rolls, Garlic, 5% Mince meat, Bacon medallions, Red peppers,,Yellow peppers, Green peppers, Spring onions, Stewing steak, Chilli flakes, Carrots, Tomato purée, Celery, Blueberries - 3 punnets, 2 BUNCHES of bananas, 4 lemons, Small pork pie, Small gammon joint, Coffee, Bitter lemon & flavoured spring water and last but not least BIG BLUE MILK FOR THE BOYSSSSSS 🤣

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
Oh she’s grumpeh. She forgot to tell herself to be happeh this morning so she’s just not happeh todeh guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
Everything looked “realleh realleh nice“ on the model.

She thought everything would look “realleh realleh nice” on holiday.

She thought everything would look “realleh realleh nice” with heels.

Or “realleh realleh nice” with trainers.

Particularly loved the part where she told us when she would wear the leopard print jeans.

“I could wear them through the week or on a weekend”
Absolutely pissed my pants 😂 wear them through the week OR on a weekend... bloody versatile these leopard print jeans. I imagine the inside of her head to be like *wind blows, tumbleweed rolls through..*

• Haha
Reactions: 17