Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Hilarious you got me singing in my head like the Blur song Parklife , just replace people with beavers

All the Beavers
So many Beavers

And they all go hand-in-hand
Hand-in-hand through their chav - life !
"I look after my kids when I want, except on a Wednesday when I rudely have to parent"

CHAV LIFE!

"I put my cheese wire on, have a smoothie,
And I think about leaving the shack...."

CHAV LIFE! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

majestic26

VIP Member
Imagine being mortgage free in a ยฃ500k house and getting a box of Malteasers for your first wedding anniversary. I would simply cease to exist. My soul would evaporate of embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Eagerly awaiting the wedding photos of bj whore & lil Wayne! His a funny looking man
They're pics fresh from Grindr and I won't be told otherwise. He and beaver are on together, 100%

Beaver in his primark blouse loves being thrown around by a bear ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Lengthy post pointing out some potential lies from Beggy (I know, hard to believe)....

It's two weeks and one day since beaver's arm was nearly torn from his shoulder by the wild dogs (the same ones who behaved impeccably at kennels). That day (a Thursday) she said he had to go to the fracture clinic "on Chewwwwsdeh) yet on said Tuesday he was in Cyprus having flown out the day before ๐Ÿค”. In the multitude of stories, posts and reels she posted he looked absolutely fine (arm wise, not bodily or facially ๐Ÿคข). They arrived home the early hours of Tuesday 25th. She made that vlog that day whilst he was allegedly at the clinic, and said he might have to have an operation so they'd cancelled Skiathos which they were due to fly to tmw (Saturday 28th). Is she really expecting people to believe that an op that hadn't been confirmed would happen between 25th and 27th June thereby necessitating cancelling their holiday???!!! WHY couldn't he go to Skiathos, he managed Cyprus fine? Could it be it was never happening? Surely not! Beggy, stop telling lies, we catch you out every single time. You know how we know? Your lips move. ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Who called her out ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I actually think that IS a horrible message, and hope it wasn't a tattler. As soon as someone starts calling someone a "slut" and getting personal about looks, they've lost the moral high ground, no matter how right they may be about the sunburned kids and Rebecca's inappropriate content. There are better ways to express yourself

Reactions: 42