Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or are Woodys school shoes even too big. Does this poor kid not have any shoes that fit, he must think this is normal by now
Nothing ever fits the kids - either too big or too small. And we'll yes, same for the Mother. The only one that has correct fitting clothes is Steve - he wouldn't be seen dead in anything other than designer.

Hillbillies

Reactions: 11
Oh my god the reel of her in the horrid ill fitting grey tracksuit - the first comment underneath is someone saying “oh I knew you’d look great in it”
And she replied “oh I had to buy it after I saw you in it??!
so she’s literally just copied someone??!
I expect it was someone who suited the tracksuit and wore the right size and who it looked nice on??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That poor kid has been hoisted around with that contraption between her legs probably with a wet full nappy for four miles !

Poor kid is probably sore and chafed now !

If you want to go long walks buy an all terrain buggy so Roma can actually look around properly and have a little walk

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is miss ‘it’s not appropriate to show my bottom’ acting all coy because she’s desperately hoping to cling on to her new followers? Give it a month and they’ll all have seen her burger nips, tuna canoe, ass and her toddlers feet.