Rebecca Lamb #157 mrsrebeccahobson Asda photo cake day full of crap.Hand wash, raisins and a run over cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks to @Bananarama22 for a great thread title
Beggy is now 30 but not looking a day over 55
She had the birthday of all birthdays, gifts that would make even the richest green with envy , and the most beautiful cake you have seen
And the best present of all now wait for it as you will all want some to ….. raisins! Not just any raisins but good old card factory chocolate raisins ! Oh how the other half live!
new thread just in time for her romantic weekend away to York she’s living her best hooker life era with some plastic boots so no doubt they will make an appearance

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
thanks to @Bananarama22 for a great thread title
Beggy is now 30 but not looking a day over 55
She had the birthday of all birthdays, gifts that would make even the richest green with envy , and the most beautiful cake you have seen
And the best present of all now wait for it as you will all want some to ….. raisins! Not just any raisins but good old card factory chocolate raisins ! Oh how the other half live!
new thread just in time for her romantic weekend away to York she’s living her best hooker life era with some plastic boots so no doubt they will make an appearance
A birthday that us peasants could only dream of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she edited her arse with those brown leggings on? No way her waist is that tiny. They cannot be her real proportions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet she’s got disco minge hasn’t had them leggings off since she got them

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Cannot believe we are on to another thread already 😮

On today’s tragedy of an outfit… she must just take her clothes off by the side of her bed and then put them straight back on the next morning. Absolute grot bag i bet she stinks 🤢 i reckon if i spot her in the wild tomorrow it will be because i am trying to locate a sudden smell of fish 🐠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
You can see the blurry outline around her when you zoom in. Classic sign of an edited photo.

Reactions: 7
I finally watched the food haul video and 'spam titty cheese' in the captions is killing me :ROFLMAO: please keep your titties away from the meal

Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 10.53.00.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I finally watched the food haul video and 'spam titty cheese' in the captions is killing me :ROFLMAO: please keep your titties away from the meal

View attachment 2465773
Spam titty cheese 🤣🤣🤣 could be talking about Dingle or Beaver Boy. He's got some big red c cups going on that look like they've seen a few nipple clamps in their time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_1767.jpeg

Doppelgänger..I was going to put a witty comment but I think you’ll all agree no words are actually fuckin needed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You girls are on fire today - thank you for the 🤣😂. Absolutely spot on - I have to say "disco minge" is perfect for her. Dirty cow.

The spam cheese titty - who the hell comes up with these names 😂🤣. Sounds disgusting.

Did she show her crumble from the other day - I was looking forward to seeing that. Bet the Boys didn't get any.

I hope she gets seen in the wild this weekend - keep your eyes wide open. Probably see Steves radiation red face before anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This dumb duck complains about people using the parent and child spaces when she just uses them to stop somewhere and drop beaver off while her and heggers sit in the car without realising that's the direct opposite what they're meant for 🙄🙄🙄

I wonder what luxury hotel they'll be availing their 40k a month of...before last weekends debacle I would have thought premier inn to recreate the afternoon shag and Jaffa cake episode but after the ran over cap and chocolate raisins maybe even an easyJet hotel is more in line with their budget 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Confused as to why this idiot felt the best way to sell the cheap leggings is by lifting up her jumper and quite literally showing her followers her arse? If your following is predominantly female, why would you do that?

Also they are see-through, I can quite literally see your white g-string. Why does she bother, no-one who wears gym wear to actually exercise is going to want leggings that you can what they had for breakfast, it’s beyond embarrassing at this point.

Get a job you soap dodging, clatty tart.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.