Rebecca Lamb #156 Mrsrebeccahobson The great British fake off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t mean to blow my own trumpet but thread title courtesy of moi!
run down from last thread! Beggy still has a favourite child she’s still using the magic mirror . Woody had a party with 30 imaginary chicken dogs
Beggy absolutely slaughtered woodys and BMA birthday cakes 😂😂 to add to her collection of culinary skills. What’s next? Masterchef!
the shack is still for sale and the chickens and one cat are still MIA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thought bma could walk now? And if she does have to be carted round why can’t dingle let her face the other way

Reactions: 11
So why did she thicken all that sallow looking foundation all over her mug this morning, then for her afternoon "walk" it looked like she had no makeup on?
Oh & that dress?! Looks like something her little sister would wear.
Surely it's not suitable for a mama of 3 😆
She gonna wear it down at Billy Bob's?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck meeee, well be on thread 200 before Christmas 🤣🤣🤣

How can someone who looks like this be so far up their own arse tell me….? The hair is grossss and the face but I’ll be nicer on this one for a change

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
duck meeee, well be on thread 200 before Christmas 🤣🤣🤣

How can someone who looks like this be so far up their own arse tell me….? The hair is grossss and the face but I’ll be nicer on this one for a change
It’s the space raider head that gets me!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I rarely comment on here but I'm always nosying and agreeing with you guys! Anyhow, I reckon she did all that grim hair and makeup for a dirty shoot. Hooker dress, heels, full makeup. She said she wanted to shoot some stuff didn't she, next minute she's in a fekin field and all the makeup removed. If you look on the laptop behind her on her stories you can see 3 squares which looks like photos. Probably ready to edit them all before uploading for the pervs. She's vile.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her hairline is receding faster than Beaver is balding.

Literal ‘hair burst’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I rarely comment on here but I'm always nosying and agreeing with you guys! Anyhow, I reckon she did all that grim hair and makeup for a dirty shoot. Hooker dress, heels, full makeup. She said she wanted to shoot some stuff didn't she, next minute she's in a fekin field and all the makeup removed. If you look on the laptop behind her on her stories you can see 3 squares which looks like photos. Probably ready to edit them all before uploading for the pervs. She's vile.
I do too. She always used to have a tripod set up in the bedroom... but barely made any youtube vlogs or reels! 👀 her flaps are their income

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Was that an exercise bike behind her?
Is this what you were referring to? She went to great lengths to hide it when she was posing in the dress with ten tonnes of makeup on. It does look like a stand of some description - unless anyone has any other ideas. It’s pointing toward the bed, she’s dressed like a tart in high heels, too. Then all the make up magically disappears later on her walk 🧐

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is this what you were referring to? She went to great lengths to hide it when she was posing in the dress with ten tonnes of makeup on. It does look like a stand of some description - unless anyone has any other ideas. It’s pointing toward the bed, she’s dressed like a tart in high heels, too. Then all the make up magically disappears later on her walk 🧐
Yes looks like some sort of bike cross trainer thing

Reactions: 3
It's a tripod and selfie stick for her iPhone they have them on amazon for about £16. You can see the bottom of the legs in one clip

Reactions: 10
Someone’s loving themselves! She’s rolled that dress up like a 14 yr old rolls their school skirt
When she says, ‘I can’t believe it’s Primark’. I cried laughing. It screams Primark, it is clearly cheap crappy fabric that will pull and pucker after one wear. Cheap landfill. She is deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Don’t mean to blow my own trumpet but thread title courtesy of moi!
run down from last thread! Beggy still has a favourite child she’s still using the magic mirror . Woody had a party with 30 imaginary chicken dogs
Beggy absolutely slaughtered woodys and BMA birthday cakes 😂😂 to add to her collection of culinary skills. What’s next? Masterchef!
the shack is still for sale and the chickens and one cat are still MIA
Brilliant Thread Title👏👏

Reactions: 6
It's a tripod and selfie stick for her iPhone they have them on amazon for about £16. You can see the bottom of the legs in one clip
It’s definitely pointing at the bed. I’d like to think it was for her boring H&M haul but she is so seedy so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been performing this morning all done up!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s definitely pointing at the bed. I’d like to think it was for her boring H&M haul but she is so seedy so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been performing this morning all done up!
No doubt about it, the filthy rubber faced stinky kipper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.