Rebecca Lamb #155 Mrsrebeccahobson She’s sits on a throne of lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Ducktalesawhoohoo for the thread title go a get yourself a temu haul to celebrate!
Let’s see what tit show this thread brings
BMA is nearly one so let’s hope a home made cake is on the horizon!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi Rebecca, been having a read here? 1st milk shake the Boys have had all holidays? Nearly back to school, and you've done bugger all with them - nice they had one day out at soft play😏🙄👍

Reactions: 14
Flew through another thread, holy moly. Also, pampers gave me a shite reply 😂😂😂

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Do they live upstairs now ????
I think she does during the day because of the cold dangerous tripping hazard tiles downstairs...

And at night, once kids are in bed, her and beaver stuff themselves on the small sofa.
---
Her friends face “the duck is that smell? You forgot to Femfresh today Begs?”
her witch looking friend is a funny shape ...her belly area looks square.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's a very odd hairstyle for an adult. I hope her new aesthetic isn't going to be "little girl" for the creeps to enjoy.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.