Rebecca Lamb #154 Mrsrebeccahobson cover your eyes, here comes the perv and her thunder thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg my first thread title! Thanks guyyyyzzzz i am throwing a kitchen dance party in honour of this moment and wearing my all time favourite Beggy Lamb formal attire! You are all invited please bring your best outfits, some vases for the smoothehs and a 4 pack of lemon cakes (all for me and my greedy snout, none for you how dare you think of asking you trollllz!)
IMG_4836.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Omg my first thread title! Thanks guyyyyzzzz i am throwing a kitchen dance party in honour of this moment and wearing my all time favourite Beggy Lamb formal attire! You are all invited please bring your best outfits, some vases for the smoothehs and a 4 pack of lemon cakes (all for me and my greedy snout, none for you how dare you think of asking you trollllz!)
View attachment 2375699
Brilliant and fab title.

Reactions: 9
In regards to the YouTube video, she said she started YouTube nearly 9 years ago because A were year old, and he’s nearly 10, no she started 7 years ago , he were nearly 3 and he permanently had a dummy in his mouth and only made noises and didn’t speak. Her fave has altered so much since the 7 years ago video. She can’t handle her social media of Instagram & yt plus been a mum. Sack it all off then and be a mum, it blows and baffles my mind. No way should a social media app ever take priority over your children! She’s so thick!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can confirm, cakes are nice, probably not worth £4, shared it with my cat.

if I can share it with my cat, she can share it with her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
In regards to the YouTube video, she said she started YouTube nearly 9 years ago because A were year old, and he’s nearly 10, no she started 7 years ago , he were nearly 3 and he permanently had a dummy in his mouth and only made noises and didn’t speak. Her fave has altered so much since the 7 years ago video. She can’t handle her social media of Instagram & yt plus been a mum. Sack it all off then and be a mum, it blows and baffles my mind. No way should a social media app ever take priority over your children! She’s so thick!!!
She made it sound like she is forced to do vlogs/YouTube. Poor disillusioned prat. No one would give her a second thought if she deleted her channel and never done it again 😂
She’s very quiet today!

Reactions: 20
I deliberately went on to look & check 😂
I came across her channel a few years ago when I were looking up breast pumps when expecting my 2nd, she were advertising the Elvie pump, when I saw her subscribers it intrigued by how the hell she had so many.. that were the start of watching in astonishment . I couldn’t believe that she even had any subscribers or views when I went over her videos. This video is horrendous, A were sick at dinner time & through the night, 9am the next day still unwell & they dragged him to billy bobs. He were then sick in the car on the way home , she looks absolutely fuming about it. The rest of the video once home she’s just livid at the washing she has to do that they can’t go out do anything exciting because A is unwell. Then just on one about her YouTube taking over a day to upload. She’s absolutely vile. If my children are unwell I would not film them or myself moaning about the internet and then go on to upload it. I really do find her absolutely repulsive how she has always treated them children.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Just watched the vlog 😒
It’s hilarious how she’s avoiding saying that the estate agent told them to clear the dumping ground “snug”!!! Putting a chair, lamp and cabinet in there won’t make it super coseh…no central heating, just a fireplace? 🥶🥶🥶🥶

• Haha
  • Heart
I came across her channel a few years ago when I were looking up breast pumps when expecting my 2nd, she were advertising the Elvie pump, when I saw her subscribers it intrigued by how the hell she had so many.. that were the start of watching in astonishment . I couldn’t believe that she even had any subscribers or views when I went over her videos. This video is horrendous, A were sick at dinner time & through the night, 9am the next day still unwell & they dragged him to billy bobs. He were then sick in the car on the way home , she looks absolutely fuming about it. The rest of the video once home she’s just livid at the washing she has to do that they can’t go out do anything exciting because A is unwell. Then just on one about her YouTube taking over a day to upload. She’s absolutely vile. If my children are unwell I would not film them or myself moaning about the internet and then go on to upload it. I really do find her absolutely repulsive how she has always treated them children.
She’s bought the subs (or trolls if you believe what she says!) and the views, mainly, are from pervs or us Tattle bastards. You are right - she is a vile excuse of a parent. She’s always treated those poor boys as an inconvenience. Going back to watch the video that you screenshot now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The one called picking up the C63, it’s where Steve gets a new car she says there going up North Yorkshire for it then says oh no it’s Cumbria we’re going too 😂 then she says, A is staying at her dads that night because she’s going for a meal, so back then Steve never stayed in on his own with A!! And then DITL aldi food shopping haul. She says she’s go to go to Steve’s work first to get her wheel changed for the golf car because it’s a company car and it was on lease for 2 years and is due up and she’s knackered the wheel up. She’s really really snappy with Alfie in that one🥲 she even says don’t you want me to show everyone what we get upto today and he screams no. He’s never had a chance that poor kid.

• Sad
The one called picking up the C63, it’s where Steve gets a new car she says there going up North Yorkshire for it then says oh no it’s Cumbria we’re going too 😂 then she says, A is staying at her dads that night because she’s going for a meal, so back then Steve never stayed in on his own with A!! And then DITL aldi food shopping haul. She says she’s go to go to Steve’s work first to get her wheel changed for the golf car because it’s a company car and it was on lease for 2 years and is due up and she’s knackered the wheel up. She’s really really snappy with Alfie in that one🥲 she even says don’t you want me to show everyone what we get upto today and he screams no. He’s never had a chance that poor kid.
I just watched the one you screenshot - it’s absolutely heartbreaking to watch. The way she treats that poor boy. The bit that especially turned my stomach was when they got back into the car and she accuses him of ‘being grumpy’. That baby is visibly poorly and his voice was quivering. Just awful. Also I noticed an upload to Skithos from six years ago - pretty sure she kept saying they hadn’t been in 10 years on her wedding clips. I might be wrong but she’s such a liar

Attachments

Reactions: 8
It’ll be very interesting to see how she treats her “bff” when she gets to that age. There’s another vlog where she tells one of the boys off (think it was A?) for “spitting food” when he literally only coughed!! Plus holding their door shut at night so they can’t leave the room. She’s absolutely vile

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’ll be very interesting to see how she treats her “bff” when she gets to that age. There’s another vlog where she tells one of the boys off (think it was A?) for “spitting food” when he literally only coughed!! Plus holding their door shut at night so they can’t leave the room. She’s absolutely vile
I watched this one he had a bad cough and she was being arsey because the doctors never do anything and she is the one who gets no sleep. She is definitely a narc someone said it earlier. She reminds me of a family member who is a raging narc and i think what we see is only the tip of the iceberg

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just watched it. She really is such a vile cretin. Moaning about all the washing, moaning about how they can't go out. Poor boy being ill blatantly being treated like the biggest inconvenience ever. I'd be ashamed to upload that

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Him laid naked in the bed too and she’s filming him and he’s clearly unwell and doesn’t want to be filmed. She’s just not normal on how she will share this and make content out of her children for views on the internet , makes my skin crawl.
---
Definitely the tip of the iceberg her caption on the Instagram page said she ends up screaming at everyone , you just know that’s why Steve is never at home , she’s probably one of those who won’t let him have the kids when he has tried to leave.

Reactions: 14
Just watched it. She really is such a vile cretin. Moaning about all the washing, moaning about how they can't go out. Poor boy being ill blatantly being treated like the biggest inconvenience ever. I'd be ashamed to upload that
I’ve watched it too. God they don’t deserve kids - immature pair of idiots. Poor little Alfie was white as a sheet and very sick so they dragged him out to bleeping Billy Bobs 😡The lazy baggage almost in tears cos she had to wash his bedding - here’s an idea you lazy skank why not stay in and let your sick child rest and get the sick covered bedding washed early doors? Sadly 2 more kids and 6 years later and their parenting has got worse not better. Cunts.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She said 10 years and then 8 years
😂😂 it were 6 years ago 😂
This is because she genuinely will have thought Alfie were about 1 when they went, in her memory she will be going by well Alfie we’re still In a pushchair with a dummy nappies & couldn’t speak much. He were 3 when they went, it were 6 years ago her memory is shocking and her lies never add up because to be a good liar you have to have an amazing memory!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.