Rebecca Lamb #152 Mrsrebeccahobson Beavers turned illuminous in the greek heat, how long will it take him to cheat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LittlebumbleBee for the new thread title for the new Mrs and Mrs Hobson the hole previously known as Rebecca Lamb
** Mods do we need to change the Lamb to Hobson? ****
the weddings been and gone and we are waiting for the massive meltdown, where’s her content going next?
the wedding was basically tit, Big bad bev is MIA, who had the animals? Can the beaver get any redder?
is there a gurlbladder flare up pending? Will the shack sell! So many questions 😂😂
One thing we do know is beggy has no proper friends but don’t half love a meat Bbq!

MOD EDIT: I've added her new Instagram account name to the title of this thread and we can use just that for new threads after this one, unless they're divorced by then. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck me the saddlebags under those eyes 😂 I’m now 30 and don’t even have them!!! Sad for you beggy doll
IMG_0512.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just going back to the last thread and how embarrassing the first dance was. It has to be on a par with big Mandy Anne's gender reveal. Suh Suh super awkward and stuff. When she has to grab him at the end to give her a hug and she's grinning like a crazy woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just going back to the last thread and how embarrassing the first dance was. It has to be on a par with big Mandy Anne's gender reveal. Suh Suh super awkward and stuff. When she has to grab him at the end to give her a hug and she's grinning like a crazy woman.
he didn’t even wanna look at her half the time, looked so forced

Reactions: 14
She looks awful for someone who’s just spent 2 weeks in beautiful Greece!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She said on her talking stories earlier the “flower things” buttonholes were from Etsy yet on her stories she’s put shein that she got 8 for like £4?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her song choices for walking down the aisle (latest reel) and first dance song are just bloody odd choices

Reactions: 13
She put all that hairburst shite on her hair, didn't comb it through then pretended to dry it. We've seen countless videos of her aggressively dragging a brush through her hair and frying it almost daily. That's what makes me think she's deffo got hair extensions

Reactions: 9
Yes tag both usernames! She’ll be trying to distance herself from old drama but it’ll still all be linked on google 🫢

comment below your favourite drama/fail etc of hers! 👇🏼

remember when Steve posted a picture of a topless lady on her own private balcony and publicly shamed her!

Reactions: 7
Yes tag both usernames! She’ll be trying to distance herself from old drama but it’ll still all be linked on google 🫢

comment below your favourite drama/fail etc of hers! 👇🏼

remember when Steve posted a picture of a topless lady on her own private balcony and publicly shamed her!
When she just happened to have a pregnancy test ready to film this on New years day. And was 5 weeks pregnant one day then like 9 the next 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She put all that hairburst shite on her hair, didn't comb it through then pretended to dry it. We've seen countless videos of her aggressively dragging a brush through her hair and frying it almost daily. That's what makes me think she's deffo got hair extensions
If those are extensions, I had them around 10 years ago and I had to have specific shampoo and conditioner that was for extensions. Didn’t smell great but it didn’t have stuff that breaks down the bonds, using hair burst ain’t gonna help them. Unless in 10 years extensions have came a long way 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Where’s the beach photos? My work colleague got married in Cornwall and the photos are stunning 😍

If those are extensions, I had them around 10 years ago and I had to have specific shampoo and conditioner that was for extensions. Didn’t smell great but it didn’t have stuff that breaks down the bonds, using hair burst ain’t gonna help them. Unless in 10 years extensions have came a long way 😂😂😂
Nah you need to use sulphate free, I’ve had LA Weave for sever years for thickness and normal shampoo can ruin them

Reactions: 8
Why are the kids in bed before 9pm on a Friday night?
Whys she eating cookies when she has to be sor strict cos of gorlsturns?
Hope that's not alcohol in her glass cos she quit drinking remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are the kids in bed before 9pm on a Friday night?
Whys she eating cookies when she has to be sor strict cos of gorlsturns?
Hope that's not alcohol in her glass cos she quit drinking remember.
Her magical gallstones diet can end now the wedding is over 😂 roll on the rolls quite literally incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well this is why she's at the hairdressers every 5 minutes. And we never see her actually using these products do we? She didn't really spray it or comb it through like you would if you'd just applied product 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.