Rebecca Lamb #151 aboard wedding of the year, 3 margaritas and she'll take it up the rear

What’s beggys dress going to be like

• On the floor like her drawers

Votes: 23 6.7%
  • A gunt hugging nip flashing number

Votes: 256 74.2%
  • All graceful and elegant , everything she’s not

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Suh suh floaty n stuff sniff

Votes: 68 19.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A fresh thread just in time for Mrs & Mrs Obson & their dingle entourage!
Don’t forget to vote on the poll and pull up a chair for the tit show of the year and a meat bbq!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I hope she makes the effort for a special fem fresh wash out on the big day, hopefully wherever she’s staying has a bidet for a good fanny dip.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I'm here for the meat bbq, cos Steve likes chicken so we're having meat thats chicken cos that's what Steve likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I take thee Beaver to be my awful titted husband
Cause I like Beaver and Beaver likes me so I wunnah marry ‘im cause I like him and he likes me
Sniff
I promise to always serve two sausages
I promise to always flash the nips and bits
I promise I wunt get pregnant agen (wink)
I promise I’ll learn the difference between a vase and glass
(Insert vase noise)
Sniff

I Steve ‘Obson take thee Beggy Lamb to be my flappy titted wife
I promise to always mek sure me teeth are white and sharp for a good nibble

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Weeeeee, nearly aboard wedding time. it’s like a Christmas. This is going to be a fun thread.

Don’t know about the bride, but the groom sure is blushing isn’t he? Seriously, why is he all red?! Her wedding pics are going to have to be in B&W cause he is going to be glowing in all of them!

What I want to know is, what has Beave got up his sleeve to placate her next time he falls chipolata first into some poor unfortunate soul? A Rebecca tattoo on the other tit? Renewing of the vows? Dog, kitten, goat? Margarita?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Quick skin product advert on your wedding day?
Why not throw in a Hello Fresh advert during the wedding breakfast!

Er sniff we aren’t having a breakfast we are having a meat BBQ, sniff

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If today is the day (she’s been saying soon for the past two months 🙄😂) I’m going to be pissed - I’m at work all day today 😂 still, when I eventually get in, I’ll see the jump in posts, make a big brew and settle down for an evening of quality entertainment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's posted nuskin first thing this morning. The day before her wedding day and she's asking people to message if they need any help. I'll take my job anyday thanks 🤟

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's posted nuskin first thing this morning. The day before her wedding day and she's asking people to message if they need any help. I'll take my job anyday thanks 🤟
I’ve had a wonderful two weeks off, annual leave, holiday, out of office on! Full pay 💰 , marvellous!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Flogging NuSkin shite on your wedding day! :ROFLMAO: 🤡 Tell us again how we're 'suh, suh jelus'! bleeping tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine “loads have asked me about too ups” and “any questions message and I’ll try get back to you” stopping half way down the aisle as ‘loads’ have messaged and she needs to reply 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.