Rebecca Lamb #146 Broken life, broken raspberries, broken brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread and title!

So looks like Steve has taken Woody to some motorbike event, whereas poor Alfie gets left watching his mother have a “wedding dress” fitting and drink her litre of match-er 🙄. Just what every 9 year old wants to do on a Saturday morning, bless him.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
100% a slimming filter on her most recent stories. When she lifts her arms up it even defines them and gives her muscles🤣🤣🤣 she must have had a go on Flash mop the silly witch

The snide comment about the model.... erm, there's a reason that stunning girl is modelling for H&M my love, and not a chubby, greasy, poisonous bunny boiler dwarf like your good self 😘

You can only model sacks from everything £5 hunipot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thanks for the new thread and title!

So looks like Steve has taken Woody to some motorbike event, whereas poor Alfie gets left watching his mother have a “wedding dress” fitting and drink her litre of match-er 🙄. Just what every 9 year old wants to do on a Saturday morning, bless him.
My guess is that she wanted someone to watch Roma while she was having her dress fitted & that’s why alfie went with her. Just like he’s babysat Woody from when he was born and has been an inconvenience to her 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Why would he not take Alfie? Seems abit strange to split the boys up if that’s where he’s taken woody

• Sad
Reactions: 16
We all no as soon as becky & Beaver are wed, becky will have her name changed on insta literally 5 mins later to Mrs Obson
Always be Mandy dingle to me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Alfie can’t cope with noise of the motorbike thing? If he does have additional needs as we suspect, it may be that he can’t deal with all the loud engines so poor kid had to go with his selfish witch of a mother to babysit The Golden child.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if Alfie can’t cope with noise of the motorbike thing? If he does have additional needs as we suspect, it may be that he can’t deal with all the loud engines so poor kid had to go with his selfish witch of a mother to babysit The Golden child.
Exactl what I thought , maybe for ONCE they are putting his needs first

Reactions: 7
Exactl what I thought , maybe for ONCE they are putting his needs first
I doubt they’re putting his needs first-more like Beaver bitched and moaned about how Alfie would hate it cos of the noise so they sent him off with Tits & Flaps cos he’d be useful to babysit.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
*sets up insta with the name rebeccaellenhobson so she can’t have it*

I love someone has. It’s a great pic of her too
This is bleeping brilliant 👏 I'm gonna have sick coloured pancakes, drink a smoothieh out of a pink ikea vase and get my spaniels ears out on instagram to celebrate 🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.