Rebecca Lamb #145 worked in Asda look how far she’s come, fishy fan on show&thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MycatiscalledLizzie for the winning title
This was the original used to work in Asda but look how far she’s come, fishy fanny on show and stinking thongs shoved up her bum.
I’m gutted bum didn’t get in the title 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Well where do we start!
Beggy is was massive slut! The boys are MIA until they are brought out for a fake ad
Beggys getting her titties and flaps out daily for the gram and it’s not involved breast feeding as big Anne is on a daily 4 course meal of slop
Will this be the thread big Anne closes her mouth and beggy has a massive vase rant esq meltdown, we are here and we are ready!

Reactions: 21
Yes she might be proud of her body but do we really need to see her fanny?! She's that thick she probably hasn't even realised!

Reactions: 14
Yes she might be proud of her body but do we really need to see her fanny?! She's that thick she probably hasn't even realised!
No, she definitely knew her slit was showing ....

She's needing to put her attention away from the magic slimming mirror and focus on that shithole kitchen, i think i saw what looks like a bird is nesting in the ceiling
---
Screenshot_20230324-231622.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So her one and only real designer item wasn’t suitable for a mother of 3 but getting her ham hock out on TikTok for all to see is? Make it make sense…or in the very least make her go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I imagine her smelling like a mix of fish, mildew from clothes not dried properly and a dousing of Charlie Red 😭😭😭

Also, in the latest "ad" she says "I luvvvv kadberrehs, they are back!" Hun, I can''t say with any certainty that I know exactly what the situation is out in the arse end of nowhere but the majority of people in the UK can get "kaddddberrehs" 27/4, 365 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I imagine her smelling like a mix of fish, mildew from clothes not dried properly and a dousing of Charlie Red 😭😭😭

Also, in the latest "ad" she says "I luvvvv kadberrehs, they are back!" Hun, I can''t say with any certainty that I know exactly what the situation is out in the arse end of nowhere but the majority of people in the UK can get "kaddddberrehs" 27/4, 365 🙄🙄🙄
She doesn’t even need to tell us she loves it, her cankles tell us enough

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Advert = piss poor and also looks great right nest to her minge out. Such a family woman!

Reactions: 10
No way has she tried Roma on all vegetables & fruits, why is she just giving her the same breakfast everyday near enough? She’ll refuse to eat anything that isn’t full of sugar

Reactions: 11
what’s the betting that’s another fake advert from her! she hasn’t even tagged the right cadburys page, she’s utterly useless

Reactions: 11
What are all the marks on that babies forehead! I saw the scratch on the side of her face, but her forehead looks as though it is full of grazes 😓

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.