Rebecca Lamb #143 Beggymilf, living in filth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ran here when I saw Alfie with the sippy cup! Wtf?!? My daughter is 3 and is too old for that sort of cup now. What the hell is she doing?!

Reactions: 14
How will she cope parenting all 3 of her kids today?
Oh to be a fly on the wall at the shack
Easyā€¦ tv will babysit the boys and sheā€™ll prance around the shack looking after herself like always and romas clearly in just a vest cos she cba putting a bib on her n doesnā€™t like washing clothes as it is

Reactions: 15
Kids have a duvet on them but Romaā€™s in a vestā€¦ donā€™t even get me started on the sippy cup. Ffs Dingle you shouldnā€™t be responsible for little humans youā€™re so bleeping thick!

Reactions: 24
That poor boy. God, I feel so sorry for him. How embarrassing! He's NINE... I'm actually speechless!

Reactions: 21
She's so backwards, Alfie with a baby cup and big Anne with a normal drinking cup?!

My 9 year old has a toddler cup. God Iā€™m such suh thick *VASE NOISE*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That latest pic on stories, Alfie has a non spill cup. It's like she wants him to be behind. He's bleeping nine years old
I ran here for the comments after seeing the kids with those cups. My youngest is 5 and hasnā€™t used a non spill cup since she was about 2, she doesnā€™t even drink from a cup with a straw like the one Woody has.

Reactions: 12
I would PAY to hear her justification for why A has a cup like that. Do her huns notice tit like that? Or do they still think sheā€™s such a real Mama? šŸ™„

I ran here for the comments after seeing the kids with those cups. My youngest is 5 and hasnā€™t used a non spill cup since she was about 2, she doesnā€™t even drink from a cup with a straw like the one Woody has.
Weird isnā€™t it. My youngest uses one with a straw like Woodys and hes 4 but he has severe autism and tends to throw everything šŸ˜‚ if you gave him an open top cup heā€™d just turn the water out everywhere šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Next time she does a Q&A, someone ask her why Alfie still uses a cup advertised as being suitable for babies and toddlers. I would but I'm blocked āœŒ

Reactions: 16
Next time she does a Q&A, someone ask her why Alfie still uses a cup advertised as being suitable for babies and toddlers. I would but I'm blocked āœŒ
Sheā€™d never answer, and then weā€™d never see the cup again. Heā€™ll graduate to a vase like his Mama.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She copies elliepolly 39 minutes ago compared to her 26 mins ago Iā€™m bringing back follow Friday. Sheā€™s not creative at all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not Alfie with a sippy cupšŸ˜­ My son turned 1 yesterday and where possible we use an open cup with him, uses a toddler sippy cup when out and about Jesus Christ

Reactions: 12
Why the frig has he got that orange cup at 9 years old? My 4 year old doesnā€™t even have one of those anymore šŸ˜±šŸ˜³
---
Sorry I didnā€™t read any comments before saying that about the cup šŸ¤£ but yeah ridiculous

Reactions: 13
I mean if thereā€™s a reason he has to use the sippy cup then surely address it if you choose to share the image on social media ? Very odd if you ask me.
---
Itā€™s almost like she has no awareness at all about anything.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.