Rebecca Lamb #137 will the real slim Beggy please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Unknown5 for the new thread title of the first thread of 2023, and what a year we have in store.

Bring on the matrimonial union of a woman whose entire personality is now just tits, and Beaver who has grown his own pair.

Please make sure you’ve packed your cases months in advance, include collapsing sandals and a Shein bikini (one will do for the week).

Let the fun begin.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Just to note that the boys missed and will miss school for =
• centre parcs at Christmas
• Few odd days away in Aberdeen for an AD
• Tenerife in Jan or Feb
• The wedding in June?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Happy New Year hunnipots!

Wouldn’t it be half term in Feb for Tenners? Matching outfits for Reb & Anne I bet!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we go again . Can’t wait to see what 2023 brings from our girl Beggy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Happy New Year hunnipots!

Wouldn’t it be half term in Feb for Tenners? Matching outfits for Reb & Anne I bet!
Her usual trick is a cheap week out of the holidays just before half term so they're out of school for two weeks instead of one 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Happy new year you tattle hunipots. For any newbies this was the reason for the thread title. Thanks to @MissPrint for the pictures. Let’s see if 2023 is the year Beggy continues to scam vulnerable people. Will she appear on anymore weird websites. Will her gallstones continue to have magically recovered despite her appalling diet?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Happy new year you tattle hunipots. For any newbies this was the reason for the thread title. Thanks to @MissPrint for the pictures. Let’s see if 2023 is the year Beggy continues to scam vulnerable people. Will she appear on anymore weird websites. Will her gallstones continue to have magically recovered despite her appalling diet?
I'll still never get over the fact she was trying to recommend that outfit on the left (as an autumnal outfit I think?) saggy tits flying everywhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'll still never get over the fact she was trying to recommend that outfit on the left (as an autumnal outfit I think?) saggy tits flying everywhere 😂
This is the woman who thinks it’s acceptable to wear a blazer with nothing underneath it and drinks out of an ikea vase.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She said they were going out with 2 other families for dinner for nye, from her stories it looks like they went out alone so she obvs lied about that too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She said they were going out with 2 other families for dinner for nye, from her stories it looks like they went out alone so she obvs lied about that too 🤣
At this point it seems every single thing she says is a lie. She literally cannot tell the truth. It’s like a disease with her!
I don’t know why she doesn’t just give up SM- if you have to lie about everything what’s the point? We know:
They’re absolutely skint.
Their house a cold damp tit hole.
The boys have next to no toys/games/books cos they don’t give a tit about the boys.
The wedding won’t happen- that whole ‘wedding anxiety’ post was just an intro to calling it off because ‘ they don’t need a big fuss and a piece of paper ( even though she’s desperate for that!).
They have no friends-none! So no one to invite to a wedding!!
Her family have the absolute minimal contact with her. And her mum appears to have none!
She has to keep quiet about an collabs she does otherwise they likely get pulled once companies find out she’s a dirty bleep who flashes her tits and bits at any given opportunity.

I mean seriously-why does she bother?!!! She’s utterly useless. No boss babe that’s for sure!
Useless, stupid, illiterate skanky witch- yep, she’s got that down no problem!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She never even wore it herself after that! Probably because once she stepped away from the magic mirror and the photo editing she looked like a sausage stuffed into a mini skirt. The deluded woman

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Alfie with the matching dinosaur coat with Woody, the lad just doesn’t stand a chance.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Looks like I can’t just randomly start a poll. Think you have to do it when you start the thread.

Reactions: 2
When I saw the picture of A in an Adidas top I thought that maybe she had finally started to accept the boy is no longer a baby, but the next photo showed W wearing the same one. The poor kids will be devoid of any personality and independent thoughts.

Anyone else reckon Hobson snr gifted them money for Christmas, hence the imminent trip to Tenners because the Dingles sure as hell haven’t got any!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.