Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BabeOne

Where has your bum gone becca? And your legs are certainly NOT that size which means that is not your true postpartum body. Anyways, does anyone know where I can get a magic mirror like this please?
And me! I need a magic mirror so bad 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

mumofboysx

Chatty Member
This is how mine looks which looks exactly like his as I’m on iPhone too, and you can see the little black bit at the top where the iPhone mic and camera is on his screen, they both just love tattle, totally obsessed and 100% have accounts and post on other threads!

View attachment 1611130
Yeah mines iPhone too but have the search bar at bottom still so that could be the reason mines all blue at top even when scrolling.. definitely looks like he’s on tattle if that’s the case 😂😂

• Haha

carebear123

Sorry, just to ensure correct information is given about RSV, it can not be caught/brought on by the baby being cold.
No i know it can't be caught by being cold but way she's dressing her she will end up ill and I doubt she even knows what rsv is the boys immune systems are not very good and I can imagine her letting anyone snot all over the baby.wont let me edit my original post to make it clearer as didn't type it very clear and did look like I was saying because the way she dresses her she could get rsv when thats not the case it's from a infected person instead, thank you for sharing the info 😊

Last edited:

sneks

She definitely wasn’t 7lbs 7oz when she was born!
Do we have proof that she was born when Rebecca said she was born? I remember everyone wondered if the due date was accurate; maybe Rebecca had her earlier and just delayed posting a few videos to drag out the pregnancy content a little longer (or maybe I'm giving her too much credit for being able to plan and carry out that level of deception). She really does look more like a 4-5 week old baby than 2-3 weeks--my daughter weighed 10 lbs at birth and even she wasn't that big so soon after.

Reactions: 4
Random but I always called the baby Mandy but have been calling her Anne as she is Anne H double, but from this moment on it's official I'm calling her ....big Mandyanne
I've always meant to ask you... why Mandy?
Is it a reference I've missed? What ever it is it's funny.

NH14

VIP Member
There is no way in hell if she had mastitis an her breast was so inflamed she would be whipping it out over THE TOP of her crop top ! It would be agony . Its blusher or chaffed from beavers stubble
It looks filtered to me and Anne’s face

• Heart

acm1993

Can someone pretty please post the website they use to watch stories? The ones I use aren’t working and I forgot to save the one someone posted last week. Thanks trolls love you all x

Reactions: 3