Rebecca Lamb #126 Daughters name round her neck .. 2 sons, looks like she's going to forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spam tatty cheese 🧀
I’ll bring chicken for lunch cause Steve likes chicken (we know he will be there), so we will have chicken for lunch cause he likes chicken.

As an aside. I hope the baby is okay and that the silence is because she is getting checked over.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd be calling the midwife to get that breathing checked out. She sounds like she's gasping for breath, along with her mouth open all the time. Has she had the sense to strip her off and look to see if her lungs are pulling when she takes a breath? You can see a marked pull in where the ribs are if they're struggling
Yeah she really shouldn't be breathing like that that!

I’d get baby checked although I’m sure midwife is happy 🤷‍♀️
And as for saying she’s all she ‘needed’ wtf, she’s a fruit loop!!!!

Why is she limiting comments on baby gurlllll???
You can only comment If you follow her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh god she's just jumped on the bandwagon of "I think I'm putting too much pressure on myself" now 😒

Obviously don't agree that comment but I can't help but feel sorry for her boys. She's constantly going on about how she so needed her and all that. I know us tatters pick up on everything and quite frankly sometimes we are brutal with it, but how would the boys feel if they see that? Like they don't matter and she didn't want boys!

Reactions: 16
I’ve watched the video and imo the baby has wind. She’s clearly not properly winding her after feeds (baby is falling asleep during feeding I guess) which will come back to bite her on her size 10🙄 arse. It must be very uncomfortable for the baby.

Reactions: 8
Yikes, not a fan of that first comment.
Don't agree with writing that on her post at all.but this is what beggy signed up for when she decided to splash her kids all over the Internet for strangers. She'll delete that in 3 seconds flat, but will leave up the obvious perverts and peados. She needs to get back to reality instead of living her life online

Reactions: 23
Quick woody make out you don’t know I’m filming you holding Aroma! Don’t make out I told you to give her a kiss

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ll bring a cheesecake with no sugar, and two cream cakes stuck together and decorated with some eyes!

anyone able to bring 2 sausages?
I'll bring a chicken curry that's been in the slow cooker for a week and a packet of rice. Should be enough for about 40 I think! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah that is not okay, I hope it isn’t someone on here
The thing is, It possibly isn’t someone on here. She probably has a lot of people who dislike her who don’t even know tattle exists. I think she’s more disliked than liked.

if you are on here, shame on you.

That isn’t a well baby
I have zero experience of my own babies, only nieces but she just doesn’t look right. I know she’s still fresh out the womb etc but her face looks squashed mixed with the baby grinch 😂. I can’t explain it

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.