Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
romany here, we literally don’t care being called gypsys as that is what we are. Lol. Like we are literal gypsys? It’s when people use it as a derogatory word. “she looks like such a gyspy”, when you know they look like shit or something. Roma is defo a gypsy like name as I have 2 relations called Roma and I like it, nothing wrong with it. I know ALOT worst lmao
Also most people thanks to like my by big fat gyspy weddings n such think we’re all like that. Lots are Irish travellers and why a lot of Romany gyspies also don’t like being called “travellers” because they don’t like being compared so like, gypsy is fine. Just don’t use it as a insult!
I appreciate that. I guess it depends on the person, I know people that don’t like that word at all.

Reactions: 1

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
did she delete her evening skincare routine when pregnant with woody? I liked the song she had on it and I can’t for the life of me remember what it was and it’s really bugging me 😂

S1920

VIP Member
Ok Rebecca answer this , why is Alfie not wearing his glasses this is at least second day in a row he's not had them on

A child that’s long sighted with a squint needs to wear them everyday , poor kid will be really struggling and will have terrible headache later especially with squinting in the sun !!

Oh and put a fucking hat on them dont care how much more of a lobster steve goes though !!

Is long sighted not for reading and short sighted is out and about etc?

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
She used to show big bag bev quite a bit in the early days before she moved to the shack, but she started getting lippy (bev) in response to Tattle, we tore her a new arsehole so she stopped showing her
Ohh what was said? Or what thread was it please so I can go have a read