Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meldrum has been eating those ice creams with the yellow topping all week as she's on holiday in Yorkshire and surprise surprise Beggy Dingles gone to whitby and just had to have one, has she not got an original idea in her fat head always coping someone else.

Reactions: 33
What a pathetic twat, everything she does in life is copied. Get a fucking job beggy, put your lonely brain cell to use

Reactions: 20
As much as I hate to say it, a lemon top ice cream is a given when you go on the Yorkshire Coast. They are EVERYWHERE it's like going to the seaside and having fish and chips.

Reactions: 7
You’d think that she would have organised a meet up with Meldrum given that they’re supposed to be friends! Oh yeah…

Reactions: 17
Interesting she says she would prefer Aug to Sept. Most people are the opposite so they don't have the youngest child in the year.
Her children are never really in school for her to worry about this. The thought wouldn't of crossed her mind

Reactions: 14
Only recently come across this silly cow.

Been reading through some of the threads over past week or so. You lot are very funny!

Two questions please.

1. Why does she think she’s good looking?
2. Why does her husband think he’s good looking?

Reactions: 40
Anyone with half a brain ce would ignore that idiot and seek professional advice or at least from someone close to them who they trust

Reactions: 10
she is fucking deranged. Who lies about how long they’ve been with someone and is of sound mind!

Reactions: 12
I even put sun cream on my dog and he has his own little gazebo to sit under
That's what happens when two chavs get together, they think they're gods gift

Reactions: 16
We have no idea we wrack our brain at it aswell and He isnt her husband he won't marry her

Reactions: 15
From her own admission once she said they met on a night out (we all know what that means) and he didn’t pay her attention after so she HUNTED him down on Facebook and kept messaging him till she got a reply. And we know if that’s what she admitted, it was 10X more desperate in reality.

Reactions: 22
thought it was odd the boys getting tattoos.... then clocked the mother in law was there so it wouldn't have been Beggy paying for them!! that explains it

Anyone else notice the picture of Steve with his mum but none of Becky and his mum 🫠

Reactions: 11
And this is why she will eternally be known as a slag. She would have known he was with someone, and was determined to take him from her. She did the girl a favour, she had a lucky escape being saddled with a cheat! Weak assed dirty hillbillies, the pair of them.

Reactions: 28
When did she admit this. So she has always been tragic then

Reactions: 10
As much as I hate to say it, a lemon top ice cream is a given when you go on the Yorkshire Coast. They are EVERYWHERE it's like going to the seaside and having fish and chips.
I have lived in Yorkshire for 30 years and never knew about lemon tops until meldrum mentioned it

Just started reading Rebecca’s thread again after quite a while so sorry if it’s already been mentioned but what name is everyone guessing?! She’s definitely going to try be different and go ‘uncommon’

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.