Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just 1 bottle of diluting juice FS we go through about 4 of them a week and there only 3 of us in here

Reactions: 10
Why does she buy so many packs of microwave rice? It’s not exactly rocket science to bing some rice in a pan and boil it mother of god

Im actually embarrassed for her. If it was me I would have at least removed half the rice what a tool.

Reactions: 27
Where’s the veDGe she spoke about having with her meal??

She’s deleted a comment on the vid already about alfehs homework

Reactions: 14
honestly, they don’t care. They gift to anyone and everyone

Reactions: 5
Why does she buy so many packs of microwave rice? It’s not exactly rocket science to bing some rice in a pan and boil it mother of god

Im actually embarrassed for her. If it was me I would have at least removed half the rice what a tool.
She could even get the boil in the bags for extra ease

Reactions: 9
I need a shot of insulin after watching that food haul
ETA
There was also a comment asking if she’s getting a more up-to-date range (it wasn’t me). I don’t know if they were referring to the RR or the range cooker but it seems a random comment to delete

Reactions: 19
Omg its away now it was a woman's face on the aviator and she asked if she was getting a up to date RR lol

Reactions: 12
Cheesecakes, trifles, chocolate pots, lasagne, yoghurts, aero's...gallstones what...?

Reactions: 30

cos the Aga is fucked

Reactions: 14
Everyone sat here waiting for the Dubai vlog & there’s Beggy posting her Aldi haul. Tell us your influencer career is dead without telling us

That food haul was shit. I know the price of food is going up at the moment, but I wouldn’t be pleased at spending £80 for what she has there. I had a shop delivered today, came to £64 & I had loads of things, including 2 huge chickens!

Also, how small must the lasagne be with that tiny packet of mince she has bought.

Reactions: 33
How nice do these cheesecakes look? I don't know you stupid tart you've only shown the top of the packaging

I thought £80 was alot, I had a sainsbury delivery at the weekend and only spent £57 and got loads more than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Doesn’t eat a lot of animal products but buys meat for every dinner, packet ham, tinned sausage, cheese, yoghurts, chocolate etc

I’m pretty sure if I used a few food cupboard items I could do a weekly shop for 5 for around £40, why is she so chuffed she’s bought a load of shite for £80 for 4 of them.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.