Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went to Dubai with a real air of superiority, like her tit doesn’t stink. She kept gloating, almost like a ‘duck you’ to Tattle. Unfortunately her own actions (and those of her disgusting sperm donor) were her downfall, and all of a sudden she went quiet and her demeanour changed when the consequences of their actions caught up with them on day 1.

It’s not trolls that cause you grief Beggy, it’s you hunnipot. Also, you’re crap at ‘influencing’. I learned nothing about Dubai from your content, but I did see your fishy kebab so that speaks for itself. Personally I think you flashing your hoof for Beaver to photograph by a family pool makes you a danger and you both need to get in the bleeping bin.
What happened? What did I miss? What consequences? Sorry but I can't keep up with these threads lol.

What happened? What did I miss? What consequences? Sorry but I can't keep up with these threads lol.
I think we need to add this whole sorry Dubai episode to the Wiki. 😂I'll do it when I finish my non boss babe job later if no one beats me to it.

Reactions: 13
‘Can you report them’ ??? Who to? The opinion police? These people are all so frighteningly thick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Jelllus trolls ffs who are these freaks that comment 🤣🤣View attachment 1330628
Why will it be lovely for baybeh gurrrrl to look back on pictures of Dubai that mean nothing to her? I don’t understand how these InstaHuns brains work. 🤯

Beggy outing herself as a secret narcissistic Tattler. Her followers don’t see any horrible messages because there are none. It’s just us here calling out her bullshit.

Hi Beggy McBeggingface 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Imagine looking like a flaccid penis and living in the opening scene of the Saw films but judging a potential millionaire on their wrapped car.

ARE YOU A JEELLUUUSSSS TROOWWLLLL STEEVVEEEEEE??!!!
Be kind Steve!!! Take a leaf out of big beggars book 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Imagine looking like a flaccid penis and living in the opening scene of the Saw films but judging a potential millionaire on their wrapped car.

You couldn’t afford the air freshener hanging up let alone the car. Bore off beaver

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Steve, you’re driving around in your dad’s Yaris. You don’t even own a car.

Shut up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Are we placing bets on tomorrow morning's posts?
A panorama of the neighbouring farmer's fields with " Home sweet home, grateful or blessed" is my guess, followed by the chickens, dogs and then a belly holding pose in Romeh's room. Finishing off with a bit of epidermis destroying with the Lumi in the grim as duck bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
A panorama of the neighbouring farmer's fields with " Home sweet home, grateful or blessed" is my guess, followed by the chickens, dogs and then a belly holding pose in Romeh's room. Finishing off with a bit of epidermis destroying with the Lumi in the grim as duck bathroom.
Spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon if you add a few freebies that have arrived whilst they’ve been away then you’ve hit the nail on the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Home and fields and her life I am here for the tit show with popcorn in my hand …
Watching her “career” fall even more deeper into the tit home 👌

Reactions: 14

And a slow pour of a smoothie into the vase 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jelllus trolls ffs who are these freaks that comment 🤣🤣View attachment 1330628
Note that 2 people said they had never seen 'trolling ' comments, she didn't directly address their comments. If she was honest she would say, no one has posted nasty comments, but she insists on hovering on her thread on a gossip site. Nothing stated on here is untrue, all comments are based on what she posts online and the repeated/constant inconsistencies, as well as her behaviour. She comes to Tattle, not sure how that's trolling. Now we have seen Rebecca post troll like comments to genuine followers who have asked her questions, also the screen shots of messages shared on previous threads, she /Steve had sent to people. The girl has zero self awareness, she can't see that even her sheep are saying they haven't seen anyone trolling her, how long until they get some sense and see her for the attention seeking liar she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And a slow pour of a smoothie into the vase 😂
I rate a reel with a slow pouring of the smoothie, interspersed with the fields, a POV when steve drives the range, and an eye bleeping video with the dreaded "nothing feels better than this" song playing over the top

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
‘Can you report them’ ??? Who to? The opinion police? These people are all so frighteningly thick
I think it was Ricky Gervais that said “ How arrogant do you have to be to think that a person isnt allowed a different opinion to yours “

• Heart
Reactions: 64
She has hated every bleeping minute of this holiday. Face it Rebs, you ain’t cut out for Dubai. Keep your clapped out family in Tenerife please.
Can’t wait… yet complains daily about the weather & wants to move to Spain…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.