Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t posted that photo 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 bleeping hell fire, she’s actually manic. What the hell has possessed her to post that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
WHYYYYYYYYYY wow she just goes from bad to worse! Why is everyone encouraging her in her comments?! She looks bleeping awful she is embarrassing herself, her children and her boyfriend 🙈 I feel like she's on the edge of a breakdown 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Imagine commenting "get in my bed" whilst on a gifted trip to a conservative country that has laws against unmarried couples engaging in sexual relationships.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
Imagine commenting "get in my bed" whilst on a gifted trip to a conservative country that has laws against unmarried couples engaging in sexual relationships.
Exactly this. And do they realise Alfie will soon be able to look her up and see this filth? Disgusting!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Send the pic to alfies school 😂 maybe they can see why Alfies really missing school. So mummy can spread her legs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
There’s more than 1 pool at Atlantis, 1 enormous one and some smaller ones. Like an Ibiza vibe music pool with a bar, the huge pool beach side doesn’t have any slides, we spent every day round that one. Aqua venture is a golf buggy ride away from the hotel, why would you go there and not do aquaventure?! I mean I know it’s cos she’s skint but imagine paying for a day pass just to take a pic of the hotel?! This has been such a flop, I thought it would be funny watching her but it’s been that much of a disaster it’s actually just tragic. Just posting woman pictures for pervs really just wtf. It needs sending to kayak and visit dubai, she is so dumb it hurts. Classless.

Reactions: 26
I don’t understand why she has to be so trampy. You can take tasteful photos of your bump, why have photos that make you look like a slag. It’s not something to be proud of, can you imagine showing it to your daughter 18 years in the future.
If she wants to be an adult and I use the term loosely ‘model’ then do it, don’t pretend your a family channel and put these pictures on it.

Reactions: 31
You’d be raging if you paid good money to stay at the Atlantis hotel only for Ellie the Elephant and her travelling circus to traipse in. She genuinely looks like she smells.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
We are going full on Pregnancy fetish only fans now. It makes me wonder if Beaver and Begs have got a bit of a fabswingers type thing going on.... 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
That is vile. The boys could’ve watched her posing for that too 🤮
Who on earth does that! And also who, let alone when pregnant, sits out in the blazing sun in 40 degree heat!? Most people in Dubai come to Europe between June - September to get away from the heat let alone sitting out in it 😵💫

The idea that’s she not only posed for that photo whilst getting someone to take it…. And then thought aye that’s going on Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️ bet whichever company it is that’s paid her is glad they did!

That is vile. The boys could’ve watched her posing for that too 🤮
Who on earth does that! And also who, let alone when pregnant, sits out in the blazing sun in 40 degree heat!? Most people in Dubai come to Europe between June - September to get away from the heat let alone sitting out in it 😵💫
It’sa fact that babies in pregnancy are even hotter, poor kid isn’t even born yet and she’s not looking after it properly

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.