Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe how quickly we're getting through these threads!

To recap:
Beggy came back from a tit looking holiday in Greece and straight away packed the boys a crap looking flight bag with one lolly and a fruit roll each (at least they didn't have to share) for a smug "long haul flight" with no other details given. Turns out she's in Dubai for a last minute AD/gifted/PR trip at Legoland in the middle of nowhere that got pulled in the first 24hrs. After a day crying and not posting she's pulled her big girl orange flump sandals on again to make the most of it whilst making it look just as tit as the last holiday.

Alfie can't remember what school is.
Steve's got his reflective sunglasses on to eye up the better looking women.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I feel like her last two holidays she really hasn't enjoyed like she thought she would. You can see it in her face.
That's what u get for having everything handed to you, you absolute beg!!

Reactions: 24
She definitely isn’t enjoying it like she makes out.
I’ve been there and went through a horrible time then booked a holiday thinking I’d be fine when in reality I wanted to be at home crying in my own bed 😂
She’s always competing against other influencers and copying them, but never pulls any of it off. And as her pregnancy goes on she’s probably realising she has to do everything again knowing her man will always look at other women and he definitely has been whilst I’m Dubai! Probably loves how the women look over there and the money yet they have none of it.
Imagine being in a relationship where you’re always waiting for him to screw up again 🫠

Reactions: 23
I reckon today's pool day is to throw everyone of the fact she's off to meet some Prince to do some potty loo antics to thank him for paying for her PR trip 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Whoever said Steve looks like a giant flacid penis is spot on. It’s all I see now. He is one huge red ugly cock

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Hope she bins them awful green cycling shorts when she gets home. They were horrific.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This is the second time this has happened my title got the most votes but not picked 🥲

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Why the hell haven’t they just gone to aquaventure, their already there? So arse backwards, guess they can’t afford it, it is pricey but surely boss babe Becky can afford it. We always do aquaventure and wild wadi when we go, their holiday looks so tit 😂😂😩

What you say you can afford vs what you can really afford 🤣🤣
B554C804-ABF6-4434-89EC-22FE92A092DA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Had to run to this thread after seeing her latest photo 🤣🤣 what on earth would possess you to upload a photo like that? Those poor boys

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
What the HELL is she doing. 😂😂😂
Shut your legs begs.

Steve's comment. Get in my bed... again. bleeping awful.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.