Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
Imagine leaving the bright sunshine of Dubai to return to that dark damp hell hole of a home! The thought of that kitchen makes me shudder, even painted in Magnolia, it's dark and depressing. With all the money they will have blown on food drinks and taxis in Dubai, just to pretend to be something they're not, they could have had a new floor and got rid of those toilet tiles. Priorities have never been their strong point though have they? The bloody range cooker hasnt worked since they moved in but she drives to Skipton and back in her " sexeh rangey" . Absolute numpties in cheap clothing the pair of them!

Reactions: 37

nothereforit12

Proof her followers are as thick as she is:
that midwife congratulating begs for “proudly showing off her baby bump”.

She lives in the UK baby bumps aren’t viewed as shameful, wtf are you talking about, you are a midwife surely the heat is more the concern ffs.

Let’s be honest the bump isn’t what she’s trying to show off.

• Heart

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Her life gives me the absolute fear 😩 imagine having a 3rd kid by a man who doesn’t wish to marry you and knowing he actively doesn’t want another baby. Sleezy stevie will be as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike. when baby girlie wakes in the night/needs anything his response will be “im not doing it, I didn’t even want this baby”. Good luck Beggy, you’re gonna need it 😬

Anotherct

VIP Member
She HAS to have been dropped from whatever PR company she was there for. There’s just no way she would post that in Dubai, surely?

notice how when she was working with them her bump disappeared and she was covering up. She’s clearly been dropped to basically be giving birth in a tiny bikini. That’s her middle finger to the PR company and us. Fucking idiot.

• Wow
  • Haha
Are we placing bets on tomorrow morning's posts?
A panorama of the neighbouring farmer's fields with " Home sweet home, grateful or blessed" is my guess, followed by the chickens, dogs and then a belly holding pose in Romeh's room. Finishing off with a bit of epidermis destroying with the Lumi in the grim as fuck bathroom.

And a slow pour of a smoothie into the vase 😂

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
'Business gals' 🤪 😂 🤪 😂 🤪 😂 🤪 Such a profesh. And don't forget your marker pens and paper for drawing your blocks! 🤪😂 Pretty sure in my whole career I've only had to work two weekends, for which I was financially rewarded and given time off in lieu. This NuSkin bollocks cult nonsense has you on the clock 27/4! Nah mate.
Waiting for the Dubai vlog to see how she explains the 'PR trip'. C'mon Beggy hurry up and post it for all your flowers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
Jesus you can tell she's been in Steph Ridings company yesterday 😳🤦🏻‍♀️ pissing herself is her humour isn't it.

She's "feeling hormonal" aka upset cos she went to Dubai and had to face the cold harsh reality that she's not the mega fit size 10 boss babe with oodles of cash she believed herself to be....then going to Alicia Douvalls WAG mansion yesterday won't have helped as she was forced to confront the fact that the dungeon isn't this top of the food chain celebrity house that everyone's jealous of either

• Haha
Reactions: 36

instahunni

Hi I'm new here, followed this woman for years and woke up to find myself blocked for no reason. Just read the wiki and wow my eyes have been well and truly opened. I didn't realise how unhinged she was

• Heart

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Geez she really wants to believe she is some Uber influencer doesn’t she?
Look Tattlers I’ve come home to find PR goods
( free samples!) from Garnier cos I’m suh suh good at my job and am suh suh profreshunal 🤣🤣

Why is she happy to be home if Dubai was so amazing?!
Didn’t really like it did you Beggy -no all day English breakfast, no cheap beers like you’re used to!!!
Tags Garnier but not the idiots who gifted her Dubai!

• Haha

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Every time I see that cheap ass 'S' necklace it makes me laugh. And the Del Boy style ring she has on her stumpy thumb.

• Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't know with how much more dingle we can cope with, we've got the birth of Romeh to get through yet 🤣🤣🤣😳

• Haha

lds164

She's not coming back is she? Definitely getting arrested 😂🤦‍♀️

Also having given birth a weeks ago, I genuinely don't understand how she is 6/7 months pregnant and out sunbathing in that heat. Dangerous for her and the baby

Eli15

Send the pic to alfies school 😂 maybe they can see why Alfies really missing school. So mummy can spread her legs

• Haha
  • Sick

nothereforit12

She’s attempting to copy Tammy Hembrow. Tammy posted some photos of herself sun bathing whilst heavily pregnant.

The difference is obviously night and day.

As I’ve said before she’s not an influencer, she’s a follower.

Ironic her surname is Lamb as she is such a sheep 🐑 bahhhhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 35