Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Am I the only one who finds it a bit weird/uncomfortable that people are watching what the schools up to 😬😬 doesn’t sit well with me

Reactions: 40

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What is this obsession with holidays?? I love going away but not when I need to decorate my house, buy things for my garden, sort my car out and make sure my 3 year old doesn't miss out on his classes and school friends parties etc. We struggle to fit it all in around work. 2 holidays a year is enough for me! Not back to back either. We love our little house and family, I miss it all when we go away too often. She absolutely hates her life doesn't she!!

• Heart

Jemi85

VIP Member
Oh the fake shock at Woody starting school in September. You knew exactly what YOU were doing when you PLANNED to get pregnant despite Beaver-face not wanting anymore children. You knew exactly what you were doing when you used Natural Cycles to conceive. All so you could avoid getting an actual job for another 4 years.

Pathetic excuse for a human being 😡

• Heart

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Strap in for the cult meet up girls, it’s gonna be hilarious.

Lots of talk of being boss babes, owning their own business (🤡) and ‘time freedom’ and not forgetting Club72 or wherever fucking award they get for scamming people. How anyone can join a pyramid scheme started by the Mormon church and genuinely believe they have won in life is beyond me. You have to be a special kind of dickhead to believe the hype.

And no Rebecca, I’m not a jeeellluzzzz trehhhllll, I actually own my own business and pay for my families luxury lifestyle out of my own hard earned money and I haven’t had to sell a single cosmetic product in the process.

• Heart

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
Imagine commenting "get in my bed" whilst on a gifted trip to a conservative country that has laws against unmarried couples engaging in sexual relationships.
Exactly this. And do they realise Alfie will soon be able to look her up and see this filth? Disgusting!

• Sick
  • Wow

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
I’ve birthed 2 children via my vagina and have never pissed myself during pregnancy or after. Imagine telling 70 thousand people that you regularly piss yourself and have discharge. She’s absolute sewage.
Can you imagine how she smells?? Pissy pants, discharge, unwashed hair, filthy bed sheets and fake tan. Not forgetting the constant filthy clothing she wears and the fact her house probably smells of rotten wood and damp.

Ser ser Jeluzzzzz. Such a jeluz trehhllll. Wish I pissed my pants every time i sneezed.

• Haha
  • Sad

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Enjoyed Dubai so much, she can't wait to get home & watch Love Island...🙈
"Steve, what's that place called again with the boats & stuff, Sniff... oh yeah the harbour " FFS. Riveting content.
Why keep putting PR trip, if your not going to explain who for or why? She definitely wasn't sent there surely to show everyone how good Dubai is? She's made it look shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

MissPrint

VIP Member
I would love to see that second sitting room, they haven’t ever posted it other than the first “house tour” video so I bet it’s just full of shit or even she’s too embarrassed of how dingy it is. Could be a great play room or something if they bothered.
She always good used to film in the kitchen and living room but now we only ever see upstairs 🙄
They keep the dogs locked in there. I bet it stinks of dog shit like the conservatory/room in their old house where the dogs were kept. She admitted they shit in it so I bet this room is no different.

• Sick
  • Wow

Clementine

VIP Member
Honestly, she’s like a bloody parody account at this point. Hotdogs and chips in Dubai?! Dubai?! (Said in Peter Kay’s Garlic Bread voice) What the fuck is she promoting with that dinner?

Her delusions are hilarious but they’re also to the detriment of her kids which is bloody dangerous tbh.

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Not obsessed enough to marry her though is he?!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
He’s managed to avoid that for past 10 years and no doubt will continue to do so.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dandylion1

VIP Member
She’s 27 weeks pregnant and says she needs to rest because she’s tired from having 2 holidays 😂😂 some people literally work until the week they give birth ffs!

• Heart
  • Haha

Nellyellie

VIP Member
🤢
In fact they both do.
There’s probably someone waiting to preach about how pregnant is sexy blah blah blah. But to me it again it all comes down to respect. That’s the pregnant mother of your children! My partner used to tell me I was beautiful, amazing, that he loved me for looking after our baby….
‘Get in my bed’ get to you

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
I can’t be arsed looking at her stories , did she take alfeh to school ? Maybe she got some dirty looks from other parents or head teacher was waiting for her !
Good ! she needs telling off and given a hundred lines ‘ I must not take my kid out of school for over two weeks so I can show my arse , tits and fanny to complete strangers ‘

• Haha

Freddo10

Rest and relax?? She doesn’t work, she’s just had 2 holidays, always getting her nails/hair/eyebrows done, and she’s been on more spa days then I’ve had hot dinners!! She is on a different planet!

she needs a good 12hour shift!!!

• Haha
Only person who comes home from their holiday when the weather is nice and doesn’t have lines of clean washing out. Bet it’s festering in the suitcase for weeks now she’s had her back to back holidays.

• Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I find it so weird how she always has to emphasise the baby is a girl or shall we say gurrl. She is having a midwife appointment to check up on a baby girl. I don’t know but I think most women would just say the baby / or some kind of pet name that you use.

I find her emphasis on a gender really quite disturbing. I do get that sometimes one can have an affinity towards certain gender but I feel there is such a weird thing with Rebecca.
Almost juvenile, like when you a little girl pretending to be a mum and you get a doll. I can imagine her being one of those mums calling her daughter sassy pants and bossy boots and encouraging her to be certain way. Feel sorry for the boys already.
I feel like she's doing it on purpose to rub it in to someone that she is having a girl after 2 boys. Not entirely sure who it is aimed at, but it's the sort of pathetic childish behaviour I'd expect from Dingle

Reactions: 38