Rebecca Goodwin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You might not but what about their kids?
I mean, I couldn't be arsed to write a whole essay about my opinions, but tbh a lot of kids of sex workers that know of their parents' work don't care that much, so they don't get bullied because they don't give the bullies the desired reaction. Sex and sex work doesn't need to be taboo and the mentality of sex work not being proper work and thus allowed to be ridiculed needs to change, cos tbh I work in marketing and I imagine it's a hell of a lot easier than trying to make sex look appealing 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Windsock absolutely had me howling with laughter!
someone on the Taylor Swift thread referred to *cough* pleasuring yourself as ‘paddling the pink canoe’ and I fully lost the run of myself for about 10 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry I know this word is frowned upon now but isn’t she just another massive slag? The fact she earns money from being one doesn’t change that .
I’m getting sick and tired of all these types thinking because they sell their rancid box to the highest bidder they are ‘great honest mums just doing a job’
I worked at a chippy when my kids were younger im sure my sons are glad of that now they have grown up and won’t have their mates showing them pics of their mothers windsock flapping around for all to see
I’ve only read the first sentence and I’m 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I mean, I couldn't be arsed to write a whole essay about my opinions, but tbh a lot of kids of sex workers that know of their parents' work don't care that much, so they don't get bullied because they don't give the bullies the desired reaction. Sex and sex work doesn't need to be taboo and the mentality of sex work not being proper work and thus allowed to be ridiculed needs to change, cos tbh I work in marketing and I imagine it's a hell of a lot easier than trying to make sex look appealing 😂😂
She’s not just a sex worker though is she- she’s making herself a public figure on social media too. There’s a difference between a few of the lads accidentally stumbling upon yer ma’s tuna canoe in a mucky video and her being all over social media so the girls boys teachers and your neighbours all know

Reactions: 7
She’s not just a sex worker though is she- she’s making herself a public figure on social media too. There’s a difference between a few of the lads accidentally stumbling upon yer ma’s tuna canoe in a mucky video and her being all over social media so the girls boys teachers and your neighbours all know
The thing is to make any REAL money from OF the publicising for it is relentless.
unless you can ‘crack’ Tiktock you’re talking multiple daily posts on Reddit (10/20 per day) Instagram and X.
going viral on TT can cut down masses on the amount of advertising you need to do on other platforms

Reactions: 2
My point still stands even if she is high profile. However she should absolutely not be posting her kids on the same platform that she promotes her sex work.

Reactions: 7
My point still stands even if she is high profile. However she should absolutely not be posting her kids on the same platform that she promotes her sex work.
I agree. She should use one platform for one and one for the other.
she goes through spates of putting the kids on SM then not. Why not just leave them off it completely

Reactions: 9
So according to her fb, she’s ditching the kids for a week to go to Turkey for liposuction, tummy tuck and a bbl 🫣

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I honestly can’t get over the fact she’s gone for a bbl just because it’s been gifted. 😩 such a dangerous surgery. I cannot understand why any mother would risk it.

Reactions: 12
I really find it disgusting she posts pictures of her kids in between posts about her work and sex.

Reactions: 15
I really hope she’s just having her boobs done again and hasn’t gone bbl, she’s just not about that

Reactions: 1
I mean I don’t want her to die or anything but I kinda hope the bbl looks absolutely ridiculous or the tummy tuck goes wrong🙃

Reactions: 6
I’ve never been interested in a BBL so never looked into the risk factors of it. Just had a look after seeing she’s having one, and wow I didn’t realise how dangerous it was! The fact she’s willing to put her life on the line for vanity reasons is absolutely astounding, especially since she has two little girls who depend on her. So incredibly selfish, what a terrible mother.

Reactions: 11
The BBL body is going out of style in favour of the "heroin chic" of the 90s/early 00s, hence the rise in people having their BBLs reversed and more people using things like Ozempic, so I wonder if her work will be affected by this. When she had her boob job there was a noticeable increase in her OF income (she mentioned this in a previous video). I wonder what impact this will have.

Obviously if this is something she wants regardless of body shape trends then so be it ,even though it's insanely dangerous and I'm side-eyeing her for doing this as a parent. Her kids already have one absent parent, they really need their other parent alive and well.

It's unfortunately common that people get addicted to cosmetic surgery. I know so many girls whose faces are completely different now. I think Rebecca had a time where she'd had just enough work done for it to make her look better, but she's gone past that point now.

Reactions: 10
She’s really no better than Katie Price these days in terms of endangering her life with unnecessary surgeries and having crappy boyfriends.

I don’t understand why she is having a tummy tuck. She has no flabby skin or rolls, which is what that procedure is for (had it done myself). Maybe some sculpted liposuction but I can’t see what the point is as she has a good body. She’ll be left with a 12 inch scar hip to hip which won’t be favourable for her business.

Whats the recovery time for BBL? I wonder if her popularity is waning so she's going for a new selling point? Big arse anal?

With all the info coming out now about the BBL smell….not the best idea for someone who gets shagged for a living 🙈

Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand why she needs a tummy tuck she’s petite and doesn’t have excess skin

Reactions: 1