Rebecca Goodwin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You might not but what about their kids?
I mean, I couldn't be arsed to write a whole essay about my opinions, but tbh a lot of kids of sex workers that know of their parents' work don't care that much, so they don't get bullied because they don't give the bullies the desired reaction. Sex and sex work doesn't need to be taboo and the mentality of sex work not being proper work and thus allowed to be ridiculed needs to change, cos tbh I work in marketing and I imagine it's a hell of a lot easier than trying to make sex look appealing 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Windsock absolutely had me howling with laughter!
someone on the Taylor Swift thread referred to *cough* pleasuring yourself as ‘paddling the pink canoe’ and I fully lost the run of myself for about 10 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry I know this word is frowned upon now but isn’t she just another massive slag? The fact she earns money from being one doesn’t change that .
I’m getting sick and tired of all these types thinking because they sell their rancid box to the highest bidder they are ‘great honest mums just doing a job’
I worked at a chippy when my kids were younger im sure my sons are glad of that now they have grown up and won’t have their mates showing them pics of their mothers windsock flapping around for all to see
I’ve only read the first sentence and I’m 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I mean, I couldn't be arsed to write a whole essay about my opinions, but tbh a lot of kids of sex workers that know of their parents' work don't care that much, so they don't get bullied because they don't give the bullies the desired reaction. Sex and sex work doesn't need to be taboo and the mentality of sex work not being proper work and thus allowed to be ridiculed needs to change, cos tbh I work in marketing and I imagine it's a hell of a lot easier than trying to make sex look appealing 😂😂
She’s not just a sex worker though is she- she’s making herself a public figure on social media too. There’s a difference between a few of the lads accidentally stumbling upon yer ma’s tuna canoe in a mucky video and her being all over social media so the girls boys teachers and your neighbours all know

Reactions: 6
She’s not just a sex worker though is she- she’s making herself a public figure on social media too. There’s a difference between a few of the lads accidentally stumbling upon yer ma’s tuna canoe in a mucky video and her being all over social media so the girls boys teachers and your neighbours all know
The thing is to make any REAL money from OF the publicising for it is relentless.
unless you can ‘crack’ Tiktock you’re talking multiple daily posts on Reddit (10/20 per day) Instagram and X.
going viral on TT can cut down masses on the amount of advertising you need to do on other platforms

Reactions: 2
My point still stands even if she is high profile. However she should absolutely not be posting her kids on the same platform that she promotes her sex work.

Reactions: 4
My point still stands even if she is high profile. However she should absolutely not be posting her kids on the same platform that she promotes her sex work.
I agree. She should use one platform for one and one for the other.
she goes through spates of putting the kids on SM then not. Why not just leave them off it completely

Reactions: 8