Rebecca Ellen Lamb #144 Beggy Beluga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread already. Winning thread suggestion me. Can someone give us an update please!shes gone from milf to beluga in a matter of days (beggy the milf was CLEARLY a joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rebecca bored us with weaning content for the child that isn't ready to eat whilst weirdly not properly feeding the other children.

She posted photos of her baby for the weirdos who view her page and made horrible references to her "sucking my tits"

We found out her email is signed up to OnlyFans.

The gallstones miraculously disappeared.

Steve bought a new shagging wagon and hasn't been seen in her stories for weeks.

She got her engagement ring resized for her fat fingers.

She posted a weird photo of herself with her tits out for attention and her fiance didn't comment the smutty stuff he usually does.

She posted a photo of her in the snow looking like a bloke with moustache regrowth.

Alfie was photographed with a baby sippy cup but apparently at parents evening she was told he was "flying up and up" presumably to the clouds which rain chickendogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Can someone explain what the thread title means, it's gone right over my head 😅
A beluga is - I believe - the biggest type of whale.

Befitting for our very own chunky monkey of Dingle Towers who is surr surr slim but us nasteh Tattlers Photoshop her into oblivion so shes unrecognisable from her leggy svelte size 10 28 waist xxs self 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You get* Caviar from a Beluga whale, she's not that classy. She's more like Moby-a-lot-of-dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
A beluga is - I believe - the biggest type of whale.

Befitting for our very own chunky monkey of Dingle Towers who is surr surr slim but us nasteh Tattlers Photoshop her into oblivion so shes unrecognisable from her leggy svelte size 10 28 waist xxs self 🥳
Whilst not the largest of the whale species there are some remarkable similarities:
- A beluga whale consumes approximately 27 kilograms (60 lbs) of not gallbladder friendly food per day
- For beluga Beggy whales, gestation (pregnancy) lasts for approximately 14 months
- A thick layer of fat, called blubber, and thick skin helps them live in the freezing shack waters of the arctic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I applaud the beluga comparison 👏👏👏
The more I see that photo, the more disturbing it becomes. I’ve seen some beautiful naked pregnancy shots…they’re tasteful, artistic and classy. Obviously Rebecca is none of these things and she’s stripped half naked in her unborn baby’s nursery, pulled her boobs up so they look semi decent and made a face like she’s smelt a fart.
As usual, she’s managed to produce the bargain bin version 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whilst not the largest of the whale species there are some remarkable similarities:
- A beluga whale consumes approximately 27 kilograms (60 lbs) of not gallbladder friendly food per day
- For beluga Beggy whales, gestation (pregnancy) lasts for approximately 14 months
- A thick layer of fat, called blubber, and thick skin helps them live in the freezing shack waters of the arctic
I can’t tell you how much I bleeping laughed at this 🙌🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh Alfie looks so special on that photo! It’s so sad she’s not getting him any support. Poor lad when he goes to secondary!

Reactions: 8
How embarrassing for poor Alfie being posted to the world with his comforter and sippy cup at age 9 🙁. It’s clear to see that poor boy has some additional support needs which she is completely in denial about but she doesn’t have to show him to the world using these things. My daughter is the same age and although she doesn’t use any of these things, it’s getting to such a sensitive age especially with so many young ones having access to social media already and their privacy should be a priority.

Reactions: 27
Are they ever going to stop cutting Alfie's hair like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber? Between the haircut and the way they dress him, it's like they want him to get made fun of at school. Not saying kids should have to conform to trends to fit in, but at least don't actively burden him with more problems than he's already got.

Reactions: 38
She is trying to create a vibe like Lydia bloody Millen with that reel. All natural and coseeeeeh. The first comment under it is from someone who has a busy thread on here too that Soph.Talks_
Shes starting to turn into beggy the way she is with her kids. She’s under lifestyle instagrammers on here. they’re cut from the sample bloody cloth alright and she’s a wannabe mlm hun of course. Not sure what’s INSANE about a bit of snow, why are they all so bleeping dramatic?? What a weird comment

Reactions: 6
Considering the perverts you encourage Rebecca you really should not be putting pictures up of the inside of your daughters mouth

I can’t decide if you are just stupid or a sick pervert yourself !

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.