Reallifeofgemrose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind would actually even think to take pics in their bra and maternity padded pants in the hospital toilet hrs after giving birth to showcase their weight loss and pop it on instagram 🙈
Attention: everything is for attention. She posted it because she thought a news paper would pick it up and it would get her publicity and attention: because ‘influencers’ have done it before and got a lot of media coverage for it. That’s the only reason. She’s an attention seeker.
---
Who in their right mind would actually even think to take pics in their bra and maternity padded pants in the hospital toilet hrs after giving birth to showcase their weight loss and pop it on instagram 🙈
Oh and not to mention her newborn being in NICU at the time she was taking half naked selfies….

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Attention: everything is for attention. She posted it because she thought a news paper would pick it up and it would get her publicity and attention: because ‘influencers’ have done it before and got a lot of media coverage for it. That’s the only reason. She’s an attention seeker.
---

Oh and not to mention her newborn being in NICU at the time she was taking half naked selfies….
And she was back promoting her OF and new content a week after birth 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
IME when people gush about their relationships on social media it's usually because they are trying to convince themselves and others that things are better than they are.

In any case I'm afraid I don't think much of a bloke who clearly moved in with a new woman and got her pregnant whilst his other child was a month or two old at most.

Reactions: 12
IME when people gush about their relationships on social media it's usually because they are trying to convince themselves and others that things are better than they are.

In any case I'm afraid I don't think much of a bloke who clearly moved in with a new woman and got her pregnant whilst his other child was a month or two old at most.
I've said this also, I've seen so many couples on social media trying to convince the world that they are in the best relationship ever but behind closes doors is anything but.
And yeah, I agree about him also! His daughter probably barely gets a look in. Funny this is the first time that she's even mentioned he's got another baby.

Reactions: 3
The woman is clearly unhinged , no friends , no real family about. no normal woman would get pregnant by a man whose other child isn’t even one yet. It’s madness.

The woman is clearly unhinged , no friends , no real family about. no normal woman would get pregnant by a man whose other child isn’t even one yet. It’s madness.
The child must have been a newborn. What kind of crap father is jumping into a new serious relationship when he has a newborn baby?!

Reactions: 5
The child must have been a newborn. What kind of crap father is jumping into a new serious relationship when he has a newborn baby?!
A waste man. I’ve been with my partner 3 years. We both have children from previous relationships, only now are we morning properly in together as we are both sensible adults and realise that things take time when bringing a family together. Gemma is everything I don’t like in a woman , she will do what she wants and will gladly drag her children on the ride. I grew up with a mother sumilar , I have a strained relationship at times with her and my brother has completely cut her off .

They both seem pretty dysfunctional tbh....I'd love to have some insight from his ex! And her mum.....they seemed really and then just seemed to cut her off?

Reactions: 3
They both seem pretty dysfunctional tbh....I'd love to have some insight from his ex! And her mum.....they seemed really and then just seemed to cut her off?
Wasn’t the mum her dad’s partner sure I read that on this thread. I’d love someone to come on this thread who knows her personally

It was suggested in one of these threads by someone who knows her in real life all the adoption stuff was massively played up for TV.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Shes a very damaged individual, its quite sad really.
I bet his parents bought the double pram so he had no excuses not to take care of his daughter alongside his baby with Gemma...

Reactions: 7
What in the Madame whiplash is going on here?

Why is she posting her only fans link half naked on her personal insta next to pics of her kids 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2