Real life crime and murder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do you have any detail on that, all the articles that I’ve read have been very vague about the family life.
Read the comments that we a on the Facebook page from her friends I think the page is the name of the doc ( the Surrey missing girl or something) and there’s another page I’ll add the link when I’ve found it x

Reactions: 1
Nearly 4 years ago in Derby, a 22 year old got murdered in the city centre. I walked past the scene, just 10 minutes before it took place. Crazy to think what would have happened if I was 10 minutes later.
Was this the young boy that got stabbed? We had mutual friends and I’m from that area this is the only murder I can think of there

No, when they have a psychotic episode and lose capacity they are in a different reality and genuinely think they are saving man kind, or are on some sort of mission via higher power. All sense of time, place and orientation is lost. But this is when they are very unwell, this case is very extreme. I work with people that lose capacity, some that have done depraved things. I personally think authorities are to blame, he already had the diagnosis and was left to become this unwell that he ate someone’s eyeballs thinking he would die if he didn’t. Now he’s left to do it all over again. The medication isn’t nice, loads of side effects, it’s why they stop taking their medication. Anything could happen, he could lose his job, family member die and he have another stress induced episode. Which is fine, lots of people with psychotic illnesses do, but he is capable of heinous things when unwell. Now he’s left in the community, alone. 😬😬😬
My psychotic episode comment was in relation to Elisa Lam. The Tim McClean murder was a separate comment. X

I've always had an interest in crime and murder but one case that baffles me is of a man called Kyle Vaughan. He went missing in 2012 in South Wales where I live and hasn't been seen since. His car was found damaged and empty on a dual carriageway a few days later. His mum was ill at the time and her wish was to find him but she sadly passed away before doing so. It must be awful to lose a family member, never knowing what happened to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just watched this a girl who has a crime type channel posted recently a two part YouTube video on this case there's a few videos on it it's a American one from 2011 video's are in order of part 1 and 2 she has a few different ones on her channel (I've included the wikipedia link to) this was all over Twitter a weeks ago too

Just watched this a girl who has a crime type channel posted recently a two part YouTube video on this case there's a few videos on it it's a American one from 2011 video's are in order of part 1 and 2 she has a few different ones on her channel (I've included the wikipedia link to) this was all over Twitter a weeks ago too

There ok I prefer uk cases more feel although I can better a get angle somehow 🤣 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
do you have any detail on that, all the articles that I’ve read have been very vague about the family life.
Websleuths & Reddit have some good info
On that case & a lot of other cases also they have a lot of bs but anyone with half a brain can hopefully separate the 2 ?! Xx

Gosh I was searching on google more about Tim McClean as totally fascinated. I just love exploring human behaviour, etc. But then was caught off guard and was nearly shown photographic remains of decapitated & cannibalised T.M! Luckily you have to tap on the photo for it to be revealed or I don’t think I would have ever slept soundly again. Who in their right mind thought that was a dignified thing to share with the world. That’s enough of google today.

Reactions: 3
Gosh I was searching on google more about Tim McClean as totally fascinated. I just love exploring human behaviour, etc. But then was caught off guard and was nearly shown photographic remains of decapitated & cannibalised T.M! Luckily you have to tap on the photo for it to be revealed or I don’t think I would have ever slept soundly again. Who in their right mind thought that was a dignified thing to share with the world. That’s enough of google today.
Yes, I have ended up over-googling on a number of occasions, and that one included. Really stops you in your tracks!

Reactions: 2
not seen anyone bring it up so here!! i’m from the town where

Harold Shipman, the serial killer doctor
& The Moors Murderers lived
they’re really famous cases in the uk. very interesting.

Reactions: 4
I have relatives who live very very near to where Claudia Lawrence lived, one worked in the Nags Head. He won’t say one word about anyone he knew there. Not a peep. Too frightened. It’s very strange. She mixed with some very dodgy characters indeed and was extremely secretive. But she had her dad with her regular on a Friday night in there and apparently knew more about her lifestyle than he can admit. There is one rumour about what happened that I have heard more than once from different people. It’s terrible if true. The police know about this rumour and are certain who was involved. They are bound by what they did. If one tells, they will all cop it. So lips are sealed. I hope to God they get their just desserts someday.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Wou
I have relatives who live very very near to where Claudia Lawrence lived, one worked in the Nags Head. He won’t say one word about anyone he knew there. Not a peep. Too frightened. It’s very strange. She mixed with some very dodgy characters indeed and was extremely secretive. But she had her dad with her regular on a Friday night in there and apparently knew more about her lifestyle than he can admit. There is one rumour about what happened that I have heard more than once from different people. It’s terrible if true. The police know about this rumour and are certain who was involved. They are bound by what they did. If one tells, they will all cop it. So lips are sealed. I hope to God they get their just desserts someday.
Would the police not offer witness protection? Or do they have some involvement? I always thought the police’s move to reveal the information that CL had/was involved with married men was odd. The press had a field day with it. Her poor family.

Loving this thread 😊 I too love nothing more than true life crime.

Corrie McKeague, how can someone just literally disappear? If he’d did end up in the bin why was his body not found? Was his mobile phone not though at one point to have travelled in a car?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow can you tell us any more or possibly drop a hint to waive us in the direction of what you mean a lil bit more I’m gonna have a few hours googling see if I can find anything xx

Yes it was

From what I can remember, there was an argument between Tom (the 22 year old) and the group of teenagers and Tom got stabbed. It was about 20:30 at night I think
Yes I remember the story he was slightly emoish u know dark hair skarter type had a lovely girlfriend and mother such a sad loss of life he was his mother’s only son I always felt for her I think when you have other children it gives you a reason to go on as it was

I watched the Margaret Fleming trial on the iPlayer based on a recommendation from this thread. My goodness. Poor girl. So badly failed by her community and social services.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Has anyone one watched Murder 24/7 on iPlayer, follows several cases with Essex CID. Vdry interesting.

Reactions: 6
The Margaret Fleming case was awful. Those Carers were so deceptive the woman (Avril) looked dead behind the eyes.

By the way if anyone likes podcasts then The UK True Crime Enthusiast is a good one. The presenter literally produces it from his spare room in North Wales and it’s excellent. He’s quite funny too....very dry sense of humour.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.