Real Life Crime and Murder #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose when you are part of a culture where drink and driving is the norm it’s no the same deal it is to settled people. They probably all know people who did it and got home fine so this event is an anomaly. To the rest of us though just getting into a car with drink on us is asking for trouble. Different perspectives.

I’m not excusing the mother btw but she’s lost her children so I don’t see what good piling on her on Facebook will achieve.
I’ll probably be hated for saying this but she’s only got her self to blame & she could of caused more fatalities than just her own children which she didn’t thank god but she put herself her children and everyone else who was on the road that day life at risk, my personal opinion is this wasn’t her 1st time either drink driving she’s a C*nt along with all the other twats that drink drive or take illegal drugs & drive

I was confused as the stories said she was a dancer but then said her job was in marketing? Either way, she didn’t deserve to lose her life.
No she never and they weren’t my comments about her life like I said I read them, News outlets & Social media can be awful at times like this people speculating telling lies 💔

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’ve seen Maddie Hollamby’s LinkedIn profile as her father posted about her on there and it was widely shared so came up on my feed. She was a marketing exec and about a week before her death posted about a new role she was taking on and seemed she was quite successful

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 2
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Wow he is one fucked up lad! Chemical warfare? Wow!
What I don’t understand is why the judge has asked for more information about the defendant, surely they know the sentence that needs to be given for the crime committed. He KNEW what he was going to do, he was completely calm and collected and doesn’t seem to be showing any remorse whatsoever for his actions.

Reactions: 2

This is nuts - what on earth?

(Paywalled, sadly, so I've only got the gist of it from seeing the story on FB)
I think this case has been mentioned earlier in the thread. I think possibilities they were looking at included toxic gases from a mine or algae? More here: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/01/california-family-found-dead-hiking-trail-closed

Reactions: 3
I am sure many of you already know about this case, but last night i watched a documentary on the Murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. Oh my bleeping god, it was absolutely horrific and really upset me and i couldnt sleep. I like to think im a pretty tough cookie, i work in child protection as a social worker and also did my BA in Criminology, so i have seen a lot of awful things. But this has absolutely floored me.
Oh. My. God. I had never heard about that case and just read some bits online. How utterly horrific 😥

Reactions: 4
Oh. My. God. I had never heard about that case and just read some bits online. How utterly horrific 😥
You know, ive been doing a lot of thinking about this and part of me regrets highlighting this horrific murder to you all on here. I feel bad that everyone else is as upset as me. So i am sorry, but i couldnt believe it as i had never heard of it. This along with the SCR of baby P and Daniel Pelka are the worst things i have ever read.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
You know, ive been doing a lot of thinking about this and part of me regrets highlighting this horrific murder to you all on here. I feel bad that everyone else is as upset as me. So i am sorry, but i couldnt believe it as i had never heard of it. This along with the SCR of baby P and Daniel Pelka are the worst things i have ever read.
I was one who looked into that after your post and oh my goodness please don’t think that. You said it was horrific and I chose to look. So please don’t think that 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see the news about that woman who has died after falling from Arthur’s Seat in Edinburgh and a man has been arrested?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I saw a woman had fallen and died shortly after. Is the 27 year old her husband or a stranger? He’ll most likely be charged under Scottish law.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.