Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in Greece and the general consensus from day 1 was it was husband.
Not surprised, none of it makes any sense.

He strikes me as somebody who thinks he is so much smarter than everybody else... But really isn't!

Reactions: 8
I live in Greece and the general consensus from day 1 was it was husband.
Why did he do it? From what I’ve read they were in love but she was struggling with post partum depression but from the outside it looked like he was supporting her. What did he think he could gain from killing her? So upsetting, she was so young and had everything to look for. Their daughter isn’t even one and if he’s guilty she’s lost both her parents. Caroline’s poor parents must be going through hell.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That letter got me choked up.
I’m not sure if there is an afterlife or something similar but if there is, I just want Bernadette to know I hear her, we all hear her, we all believe her and she is strong and beautiful and so, so brave.
This made me tear up. I wish she’d have felt like there was help out there for her and she didn’t have to just stay put, although it’s no wonder she didn’t when even her own mother didn’t believe her. It’s devastating x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
From the second i heard about this case I knew it would be him, but all the media seemed to have missed it. No one breaks into a home and only kills one person, and certainly not the man. That poor little baby, I hope she doesnt remember any of this if she was infact in the room.

Reactions: 14
From the second i heard about this case I knew it would be him, but all the media seemed to have missed it. No one breaks into a home and only kills one person, and certainly not the man. That poor little baby, I hope she doesnt remember any of this if she was infact in the room.
The media know, that’s why he got so much coverage. They ALWAYS know, they were just giving him enough rope to hang himself. Bastard.

Reactions: 27
The sick duck even went to her funeral and pretended to mourn with her baby and her parents!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
They knew, in fact sometimes I think they work with the police to give people enough rope to implicate themselves.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.