Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did state it’s not an excuse - just simply considering what factors may be involved in the situation. It’s likely to be vastly complex and not as simple as what is reported in the papers. They’ve already misreported that he was Bernadette’s father.
I didn't mean to come across rude, although I know as a mother if my daughter came to me with such information I'd believe her and not send the so called abuser to collect her from her grandparents and then happily go along with the murder of my first born. I think shes vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
'In the lock up they found Bernadette’s rucksack.

Ms Wilding said: “The contents were examined, and they tell their own tale.

There were sanitary towels, a book for her overnight stay, spare clothes, headphones, make-up, a watch, a facemask and a notebook.

A note written by Bernadette was found in the notebook.

Ms Wilding said it read: “Told my mum about dad and the abuse. She called me a liar and threatened to kill me if I told police.”

The note continued: “What kind of parent wouldn’t believe their daughter. Its fine, I’m going to pretend it is all OK until I leave home, then I will block them out of my life.”

“If I was brave enough I probably would have already left or killed myself.”

Ms Wilding said: “It is a sad post script of the last thoughts of Bernadette Walker.”'

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I found a really interesting website after googling the death of someone I went to school with. It's a list of cases for murder, attempted murder, manslaughter, causing death, conspiring/soliciting to murder and infantcide etc in Britain 1254-2021. It's staggering how the volume of murders has risen in recent years.
Black Kalendar - The Horrid and Awful Crimes Of Homicide Britian 1254-2021
Thank you for posting this link. So interesting! It's shocking how many of these crimes are not reported on the news or papers even the ones local to where you live.

I watched the Footsteps of killers last night about the lads in chelmsley as i was a postman in chelmsley at that time.

I found it interesting because you never really see programs cover this case very much, i just found the feel of the program odd , it was essentially a murder documentary, but whether it was because emilia fox was doing it they tried to add drama music , plus the interactions between her and Davis Wilson were really odd as if they were acting in a drama.
I really didn't like the format of the programme at all. I feel the programme didn't do justice for the families, the conversations between the actress Emilia Fox and the psychologist seemed fake and countless shots of her tottering on her designer boots were annoying.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

There were sanitary towels, a book for her overnight stay, spare clothes, headphones, make-up, a watch, a facemask and a notebook.

Ms Wilding said it read: “Told my mum about dad and the abuse. She called me a liar and threatened to kill me if I told police.”

The note continued: “What kind of parent wouldn’t believe their daughter. Its fine, I’m going to pretend it is all OK until I leave home, then I will block them out of my life.”

Ms Wilding said: “It is a sad post script of the last thoughts of Bernadette Walker.”'

That’s definitely proof he did it, so very sad. Poor Bernadette. Hope her mum feels guilt for the rest of her days and I hope her other children recover from losing their sister and can grow up with a mother who actually cares about her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone read the case of the lady who chucked boiling hot water mixed with sugar on her 80 year old hubby. He has died from the injuries. Apparently she was unhappy after hearing something about him...... a reference was made to her daughter. Implies he's done something to her daughter.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Poor poor bernadette 😢
To think a year ago she was probably working up to telling her mum about the abuse she was suffering. And in doing so, she wasn't believed and was killed for doing that.
I hate to think of how lonely and trapped she must have felt then. And God knows whatever happened to her when she died.
If they loved her at all, they would say where her body is, for the rest of the family, or even as a hint at being sorry.
Breaks my heart, that poor girl.

• Sad
  • Heart
Poor poor bernadette 😢
To think a year ago she was probably working up to telling her mum about the abuse she was suffering. And in doing so, she wasn't believed and was killed for doing that.
I hate to think of how lonely and trapped she must have felt then. And God knows whatever happened to her when she died.
If they loved her at all, they would say where her body is, for the rest of the family, or even as a hint at being sorry.
Breaks my heart, that poor girl.
When I read about Bernadette I must admit I had a cry. I cried because of the courage of finally being able to tell someone (her mum) and the abuse she had to endure and then not being believed and then murdered. RIP Bernadette xxx

• Sad
  • Heart

This has brought tears to my eyes poor little girl 😪💔

I also think no excuse and it’s so easy to say someone was manipulated etc but with that many children to deal with she most probably just couldn’t be arsed with the agg. It makes you sick that people are struggling and would give anything to have children then someone like her is given that many to just to dispose of. Vile.

Reactions: 5

That letter got me choked up.
I’m not sure if there is an afterlife or something similar but if there is, I just want Bernadette to know I hear her, we all hear her, we all believe her and she is strong and beautiful and so, so brave.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
That letter got me choked up.
I’m not sure if there is an afterlife or something similar but if there is, I just want Bernadette to know I hear her, we all hear her, we all believe her and she is strong and beautiful and so, so brave.
I'm with you there. I hope wherever she is she knows that we are all on her side. She is believed 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Emilia's involvement in "In The Footsteps of Killers" is a bit strange, because the theme song reminds me of Silent Witness and sometimes she seems like she's acting. Her character in Silent Witness acts like a detective instead of a pathologist anyway, lol.
I've just started on the second episode , why is it filmed with a sepia filter with stupid thriller music , it really is a disgrace to make real life crimes into some sort of fictional ITV thriller, with an actress that can't even do a faux shocked look without hamming it up, why film her on the phone running across the road acting like she is late to meet someone, she can't even act like she is on the phone either, I'm am truly baffled at the disrespect if the production and the choice of "investigators"

Professor David Wilson is another one of these fake investigators making a living off the back of murder , the guy is a disgrace , he is in the bracket of all the other charlatans that claim to be a criminologist when in reality they just enjoy talking bollox on TV.

In this series he is wearing a 70's milk tray man black polo neck , he gives me the creeps
I am only watching out of complete shock and to see how badly they can disrespect the dead even more , I think she believes she is playing her character from silent witness and Wilson thinks he is called DC Wilson and is staring in The professionals

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm really struggling to get into The Footsteps of Killers, for pretty much the reasons mentioned. I usually like those documentaries. But struggling with this.

Reactions: 2
I've turned off the second episode, it's so far from what I would expect from a professional series about murder , I just hate what they are doing , for me this is titillation and some sort of ego trip for Wilson, and emilia fox is just another actress that british crime documentaries seem to use to attract people.

They ought to be ashamed with this , its not my place, as the families must have given the go ahead , but if it was up to me I would be on to ofcom , as this stretches the boundaries of taste

• Heart
Just found an article online which confirms it.

Glad she's been found safe & well. Strange set of circumstances though. This is one of those you wish the BBC's Missing programme were around to film so you could find out what happened.
This was my neck of the woods. It won’t be disclosed what happened

I've just started on the second episode , why is it filmed with a sepia filter with stupid thriller music , it really is a disgrace to make real life crimes into some sort of fictional ITV thriller, with an actress that can't even do a faux shocked look without hamming it up, why film her on the phone running across the road acting like she is late to meet someone, she can't even act like she is on the phone either, I'm am truly baffled at the disrespect if the production and the choice of "investigators"
Not seen it but from your description it reminds me of those makeup videos that also talk about gruesome murders. Bailey Saran does one called Makeup and Murder. I’ve said before it’s disrespectful and if my loved one was a victim I wouldn’t want anyone like this to cover their case but got flamed for that on Reddit.

Reactions: 6
Speaking of David Wilson, I watched this recently.

There is not a doubt in my mind that Bert Spencer DID kill Carl Bridgewater. You can see what a twisted and evil man he is. Gave me the shivers.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.