Real Life Crime and Murder #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checking in!

Thanks to the person who suggested the Prosecutors podcast about JonBenet. I’m four episodes deep and it’s fascinating!

Reactions: 7
I posted this on another thread but I have to say the Netflix drama Dahmer is absolutely brilliant. Although it’s gruesome it’s compulsive watching. Evan Peters does an excellent job of portraying Dahmer.

Reactions: 23
I posted this on another thread but I have to say the Netflix drama Dahmer is absolutely brilliant. Although it’s gruesome it’s compulsive watching. Evan Peters does an excellent job of portraying Dahmer.
It's amazing isn't it? And Evan Peters is superb as Dahmer. Just reminds you what a sick bastard he was! It's hard to comprehend at times

Reactions: 9
Skeletal remains of a child found in Cork. Estimated to be around 20 years old.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Thats a wide phone to put up your ass 😬
And how do you clean it after? Do they shrink wrap them first ?
so many questions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thats a wide phone to put up your ass 😬
And how do you clean it after? Do they shrink wrap them first ?
so many questions 🤣
Just no. There are some things I really wasn't expecting to read this morning, including someone sticking a phone up his arse. (I would have seen it anyway as it's in the local paper as Dartmoor isn't that far from here)

I#m now wondering if that's why phones don't have aerials any more - so they're a bit easier to insert...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope it made him bleed the murdering wanker.
"In an intimate place" 😂😂😂 it's not known as a prison pocket for no reason!

I don't envy whoever is tasked with investigating it to see what he's been up to. It's got to be a bad day at the office when you're having to go through a phone that you know has been inside someone's hole 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This chat reminds me of the ‘Chatham pocket’ episode of Coppers on Channel 4 a few years ago!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Finally, a conviction in the Renee and Andrew MacRae case from 1976 but still no bodies.

I'm Scottish so have seen this case featured regularly as an unsolved case.

I think they've always reckoned he was the murderer but never had enough evidence to get him to court.

Like a lot of control freaks, I doubt he'll tell where he buried the bodies.

Reactions: 7
I'm Scottish so have seen this case featured regularly as an unsolved case.

I think they've always reckoned he was the murderer but never had enough evidence to get him to court.

Like a lot of control freaks, I doubt he'll tell where he buried the bodies.
I reckoned the same. It appears that every time they looked at the case over the years they got a little more evidence until they finally had enough.

Let's hope that the case of Alistair Wilson finally gets cracked too. I have no hope of the case of Willie McRae being solved for a long time as I think that there are too many government and intelligence agencies involved in it. Too many establishment people with blood on their hands.

Reactions: 8
Seven-month-old baby girl is 'assaulted' at nursery
#

This is so awful if it’s true she was assaulted by staff. I can’t imagine how the parents must feel having left her thinking she was in safe hands.

It reminded me of the one in Cheadle a while ago where a baby died and two staff members were arrested for gross negligence manslaughter. Not heard anymore on that since they were released on bail.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I can’t begin to imagine how the families feel about the nursery assaults. I’m on a nursery practitioners page and some of the stories on there are horrific regarding some staff.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can’t begin to imagine how the families feel about the nursery assaults. I’m on a nursery practitioners page and some of the stories on there are horrific regarding some staff.
There was a tv expose on one of the biggest creche chains in Ireland a few years back and the abuse of children that seemed to be routine. Hidden cameras showed some horrific things.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.