Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YorkshireMummy

Its so annoying isnt it
Yeah really annoying they just take take take with no consequences.
They are all out in Glasgow tonight and keep dropping hints about there table numbers and others putting it on the Facebook group wanting free drinks and walking about with readytorock name badges for attention.
Screenshot_20220618-191037_Facebook.jpg

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Maybe inform the press about this wonderful thing this man is doing and let them feature him and follow how the dosh is spent.

YorkshireMummy

Has anyone seen Gaz's latest videos moaning because he got banned from selling stuff on tiktok for selling counterfeit football tops.
He really is only interested in money.
Screenshot_20220706-193619_TikTok.jpg

YorkshireMummy

That was gaz just live there with the police in the house as someone done a welfare check on him and telling them how Joe is blackmailing him and asking for money and all they could say is I think you should contact a lawyer.
This is after he told them Joe is spending all the gofundme money on himself lol

YorkshireMummy

Werent long ago he was begging himself. Just trying to stay relevant now. But he weren’t begging when he got £45k on his funding page plus bank transfers, paypals etc
I would love to see where all the money went he went really quiet about that but now is commenting on old posts trying to get everyone to get him to prank call people but no one is interested even though he thinks a prank call from him will make someone's day he is a narcissist and thinks he is a public figure now.
Screenshot_20220717-235341_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220717-235405_Facebook.jpg

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I'm not sure what this guy is about now, I heard him say he was going home on Friday. He's been staring at the screen for hours with the dog in the bed. So when he gets home then what, and can he take the dog home with him

YorkshireMummy

So Jo now wants to do prank calls and jump on the bandwagon of every one doing it just shows how much he and his gang crave attention and how he needs to be in the spotlight.
Just wait soon he will have started a non profit and will be taking a wage from donations.
Screenshot_20220623-121422_Facebook.jpg

YorkshireMummy

Its disgusting get such a feeling of entitlement from Joe and Fiona although it was the nost awkward reunion I've seen they both looked so awkward and forced.
I feel so sorry for Gaz just been ignored and Fiona was meant to be at his mums getting joes tools and he said she wasn't very nice to his mum.
And now his mum has passed away that is something he won't forget.
It wasn't long ago Joe said he had almost spent all his own money but has somehow managed to buy a load of tools from Ukraine! Who paid for that?
Then you have all the cult on there group that don't realise they have been taken for a ride but some of them deserve it going on about thanking Joe and fiona for sharing their lifes and their story of love with the group.
All I have seen is Joe going in the huff when everyone does not fall in line and Fiona doing everything she can to be noticed.
According to Gaz they feel out for 2 weeks and he was the go between.
Something seems so off so very off with them.
Yeah it was around £44k on go fund me and over £5k in just giving. Not to mention what ever people were donating directly to his bank account in the beginning.

DellaC

VIP Member
That was gaz just live there with the police in the house as someone done a welfare check on him and telling them how Joe is blackmailing him and asking for money and all they could say is I think you should contact a lawyer.
This is after he told them Joe is spending all the gofundme money on himself lol
My god, this is like a soap opera!

What has Jo possibly got on Gaz to blackmail him?

I think they all need to stop the alcohol, get off tiktok and behave like adults.

How embarrassing 🙈 And still Jo and his wife sit there every night like a pair of smug celebrities 🤣🤣🤣