Ready2RockLandscaping

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gypsy Joe calls out Lawrencetiktok90
What an absolute tool 😂🙈 Whilst I agree there are plenty of beggars on tiktok, what he’s saying is utter rubbish. As far as I’m aware, this is the first time Lawrence has gone for the rankings. Whys he not calling out the others that are begging werk after week, like Karl James, Ben toye etc 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

What an absolute tool 😂🙈 Whilst I agree there are plenty of beggars on tiktok, what he’s saying is utter rubbish. As far as I’m aware, this is the first time Lawrence has gone for the rankings. Whys he not calling out the others that are begging werk after week, like Karl James, Ben toye etc 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
He has been begging on there constant lately or trying to make videos about anyone who is being spoke about on tiktok to try and be relevant like this too lol.

Attachments

He has been begging on there constant lately or trying to make videos about anyone who is being spoke about on tiktok to try and be relevant like this too lol.
Werent long ago he was begging himself. Just trying to stay relevant now. But he weren’t begging when he got £45k on his funding page plus bank transfers, paypals etc

Reactions: 1
Werent long ago he was begging himself. Just trying to stay relevant now. But he weren’t begging when he got £45k on his funding page plus bank transfers, paypals etc
I would love to see where all the money went he went really quiet about that but now is commenting on old posts trying to get everyone to get him to prank call people but no one is interested even though he thinks a prank call from him will make someone's day he is a narcissist and thinks he is a public figure now.
Screenshot_20220717-235341_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220717-235405_Facebook.jpg

Joes on live on a new account joinmywords ranting about everyone he was friends with as he has fallen out with them all as well now.
Was not that when they were helping him constant.

Joes on live on a new account joinmywords ranting about everyone he was friends with as he has fallen out with them all as well now.
Was not that when they were helping him constant.
Had a wee chuckle to my self when I saw his big account has been banned.

Oh my GOD am I glad there's a thread for these!!!

What a narcissistic CNUT Jo is. I've not seen him on for a while, has he gone off social?

Has he account for the £60,000+ yet? Is Fiona OK? Is Gary still alive or has Jo silenced him? Is Jo still bullying his way through life? 🤔

Went radio silent. Absolutely no indication to where all that money ended up. Shame, I was fully invested, but think it was just a scam.

Reactions: 3