Ready2RockLandscaping

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I see Gaz is now saying Joe has been spending a fortune out there in hotels and only going for the most expensive ones and the nights he slept in his van was because Joe didn't think the hotel was good enough for him while gas just wanted somewhere to sleep for the night.
Says on certain days he never wanted to go live but Joe insisted as thats where the money comes from.
He says Joe is just treating this as a way to stsy in Ukraine and stay in dear places and drink and have the best of food every night.
I hate what this has turned into and fear a massive amount of the money donated is just paying for Joe to live it up out there and avoid coming home.

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure what this guy is about now, I heard him say he was going home on Friday. He's been staring at the screen for hours with the dog in the bed. So when he gets home then what, and can he take the dog home with him

Hate to break it to you all but there was a few people MONTHS ago that tried to out Joe for what he really was and everyone - EVERYONE went after them got their accounts taken down etc etc.. and funnily enough it all comes out now as true. When I tell you these people are a HORRIBLE group of people I mean horrible. Joe is a narcissistic bully, and he absolutely LOVES the attention he is getting, he thinks he is untouchable. He has now had the police called on him numerous times for threatening violence, threatening to dox, bullying, slandering peoples businesses, blackmailing, he went live one night and absolutely tared to shreds a couple he’s already in a court case with. The man is a true con man, I seen he has had a total of 5 names. This is literally the top of the iceberg, if you’d known some of the tit this guy has been up to.

Unfortunately his cult following of what will we say like 15 people it’s whittled down to? Always back him up and feed into him and he loves it. My guess is the reason he is still in Ukraine is that he is worried about the reality of having to answer to where all this money has actually gone. Gaz admitted Joe gave him £3000, think about it, the guy is so money oriented, if he’s willingly given away £3000, how much has he allowed him and his wife to just TAKE. Take money that people donated to help Ukrainians. It’s simply turned into a hustle. And I don’t believe for a minute that he hasn’t taken back his apparent £10k from the go fund me AND kept the mini van.

I suggest you all report him to action fraud. Profiting from war is a serious offence and if that is truly what he’s done he should be punished for it.

Hate to break it to you all but there was a few people MONTHS ago that tried to out Joe for what he really was and everyone - EVERYONE went after them got their accounts taken down etc etc.. and funnily enough it all comes out now as true. When I tell you these people are a HORRIBLE group of people I mean horrible. Joe is a narcissistic bully, and he absolutely LOVES the attention he is getting, he thinks he is untouchable. He has now had the police called on him numerous times for threatening violence, threatening to dox, bullying, slandering peoples businesses, blackmailing, he went live one night and absolutely tared to shreds a couple he’s already in a court case with. The man is a true con man, I seen he has had a total of 5 names. This is literally the top of the iceberg, if you’d known some of the tit this guy has been up to.

Unfortunately his cult following of what will we say like 15 people it’s whittled down to? Always back him up and feed into him and he loves it. My guess is the reason he is still in Ukraine is that he is worried about the reality of having to answer to where all this money has actually gone. Gaz admitted Joe gave him £3000, think about it, the guy is so money oriented, if he’s willingly given away £3000, how much has he allowed him and his wife to just TAKE. Take money that people donated to help Ukrainians. It’s simply turned into a hustle. And I don’t believe for a minute that he hasn’t taken back his apparent £10k from the go fund me AND kept the mini van.

I suggest you all report him to action fraud. Profiting from war is a serious offence and if that is truly what he’s done he should be punished for it.
Change your name once or twice is fair enough and there could be any number of legitimate reasons for that, but 5 times! The only reasonable explanation for that is he’s a con artist. I heard him go on about the couple he was taking to court. It really gave you a glimpse of his controlling and bullying nature when he was giving his reasons for walking off site. I hope the sheriff threw out the case when he was a no show. I’m glad to see his views have dropped like a stone on his and his stuck up wife’s lives.

Reactions: 1
I see he is now doing paid promotions and tik tok shop its no wonder he keeps going live when he is doing absolutely nothing just wants more and more money.
Meant to be on his way home but something tells me he will try and delay it as much as he can.
Him and his cult are doing a fundraising thing today for rebuilding Ukraine today but just more publicity stunts.

Making out its a love story, if he loved her that much he wouldn't of used any excuse he could to stay away from her.
FB_IMG_1654879804280.jpg

• Sick
Well if you want to donate to help rebuild Ukraine it now goes into Fionas PayPal
No just giving or anything anymore.
I would really like to see what happened with all the money raised as was it not over 40k.
Surely he hasn't spent it all on hotels and drink .
Action fraud really need to do something!
She is just as bad as him just wants to be famous by any means necessary it sickens me especially the fact they keep saying how expensive their meals were.
Screenshot_20220611-205821_Facebook.jpg

Well if you want to donate to help rebuild Ukraine it now goes into Fionas PayPal
I would really like to see what happened with all the money raised as was it not over 40k.
She is just as bad as him just wants to be famous by any means necessary it sickens me especially the fact they keep saying how expensive their meals were.
View attachment 1336011
Yeah it was around £44k on go fund me and over £5k in just giving. Not to mention what ever people were donating directly to his bank account in the beginning.

• Wow
Its disgusting get such a feeling of entitlement from Joe and Fiona although it was the nost awkward reunion I've seen they both looked so awkward and forced.
I feel so sorry for Gaz just been ignored and Fiona was meant to be at his mums getting joes tools and he said she wasn't very nice to his mum.
And now his mum has passed away that is something he won't forget.
It wasn't long ago Joe said he had almost spent all his own money but has somehow managed to buy a load of tools from Ukraine! Who paid for that?
Then you have all the cult on there group that don't realise they have been taken for a ride but some of them deserve it going on about thanking Joe and fiona for sharing their lifes and their story of love with the group.
All I have seen is Joe going in the huff when everyone does not fall in line and Fiona doing everything she can to be noticed.
According to Gaz they feel out for 2 weeks and he was the go between.
Something seems so off so very off with them.
Yeah it was around £44k on go fund me and over £5k in just giving. Not to mention what ever people were donating directly to his bank account in the beginning.

View attachment 1336011
Yeah not surprised by this in the slightest. This will be so no one can keep tabs on the money. Surely by this point his business is in the gutter aswell. Saying that by the sounds of the court thing when he had a drunk rant it sounded like if that woman wins he said he would filed for bankruptcy so she doesn’t get a penny. He’s so bleeping dodgey it’s unreal!!! I hope no one donates another penny to them. He was out there for months and months and literally spent more than half that time doing duck all, embarrassing.

Yeah not surprised by this in the slightest. This will be so no one can keep tabs on the money. Surely by this point his business is in the gutter aswell. Saying that by the sounds of the court thing when he had a drunk rant it sounded like if that woman wins he said he would filed for bankruptcy so she doesn’t get a penny. He’s so bleeping dodgey it’s unreal!!! I hope no one donates another penny to them. He was out there for months and months and literally spent more than half that time doing duck all, embarrassing.
He is really dodgy i dont know why no one is questioning where close to 50 grand has been spent yet he is still begging for more and now claiming he will be going back over to Ukraine to rebuild soon lmao.
Has business has got to be over now who else would employ that drunken mess you seen on the live streams and with all the customers who he let down leaving the country instead of doing there jobs shows he's not reliable.
I honestly think this has all been planned an he left the country for a reason.
Maybe just wanted to live it up in Ukraine going to nice hotels and eating well
According to garry he slept in the car if the hotels wasn't good enough for him as he only went for the dear ones thsts no helping Ukrainians its helping yourself.
Him and his wife are so entitled and it just oozes out of them.

Maybe inform the press about this wonderful thing this man is doing and let them feature him and follow how the dosh is spent.

Maybe inform the press about this wonderful thing this man is doing and let them feature him and follow how the dosh is spent.
I have but they don't seem interested.

Here is Joe on the beg for a new phone free from Vodafone he always seems so entitled.

Attachments

Its so annoying isnt it
Yeah really annoying they just take take take with no consequences.
They are all out in Glasgow tonight and keep dropping hints about there table numbers and others putting it on the Facebook group wanting free drinks and walking about with readytorock name badges for attention.
Screenshot_20220618-191037_Facebook.jpg

So Jo now wants to do prank calls and jump on the bandwagon of every one doing it just shows how much he and his gang crave attention and how he needs to be in the spotlight.
Just wait soon he will have started a non profit and will be taking a wage from donations.
Screenshot_20220623-121422_Facebook.jpg

Has anyone seen Gaz's latest videos moaning because he got banned from selling stuff on tiktok for selling counterfeit football tops.
He really is only interested in money.
Screenshot_20220706-193619_TikTok.jpg

Why does he have that picture up
He's took the huff because that person is allowed to sell those tops but they banned him for it so he had a live stream of that picture up all day, I think he just left a stream up doing nothing hoping for people to feel sorry for him and gift him.