Ready2RockLandscaping

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two guys who went to Ukraine to help evacuate, transport and support those fleeing war.
Started off with good intentions but seems to have deteriorated. They have had over 50k donated to them but turned very sinister after getting money turning against most others doing the same labelling them as scammers and tearing them apart online.

Most nights are spent in hotels getting pissed and making a complete disgrace of themselves.
The 2 that went out together have now fallen out and both just get drunk on lives and slag each other off.

@YorkshireMummy
@lynilou

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I know, I supported them at the start but the drinks and chat turned me
right off.

Reactions: 1
I’m from the same area and I was really rooting for them at the start. He took the huff when ianukraine didn’t take up his offer of a lift to get his wife and wain and started calling him a scammer. I was annoyed when he was staying overnight at one of his passengers homes for the night commenting on their standard of living cheeky git. He said at the start he wasn’t much of a drinker but is now sinking Morgan’s most nights and his wife is an arse.

So glad there's a thread for Joe (and his weird followers)! I've not watched them for a while because his drinking was too much and driving the next day with a skinful. He's rude, arrogant and clearly not the full shilling.

Are him and Gaz fell out then?

Do not even know to start with this tiktoker i followed them from the beginning and it seemed a really good thing Joe was doing helping people get out of Ukraine but the more it went on the bigger it went to Joes head and he started drinking more and his streams just turned into his drunken ramblings getting completely drunk out of his head at nights then out the next morning driving Ukrainians to the borders.
And then everyone else who was in Ukraine doing similar Joe would belittle them and find faults in them telling everyone they were fake and trolls this even extended to people out there helping him especially one person in particular when his friend gaz had to leave the country one person stepped up went out and helped him evacuate people then on live joe would treat him like utter garbage and when he had no use for him when his friend came back he started on him slating him on streams.

He has even started slating gaz now and they dont talk with joe slagging him on in livestreams now too while completely drunk off his head.
He has had an absolute fortune donated for him being out there but there seems to be no transparency where this has went but if anyone asks yet again they are trolls.
Seems to think he is a celebrity now and the only person allowed to help in Ukraine and the followers are strange calling him dad and his wife mum, i think they just love the attention but it is like a cult and can not be questioned.

Reactions: 3
The mum and dad thing is very creepy. The crazies going on the car rental website giving them negative reviews because they dared to charge hin for taking a car under false pretences. Jo is trying to hide his nasty character behind all the good he is doing nah he’s a wrongin. Why have Gaz and him fallen out?

Reactions: 2
The mum and dad thing is very creepy. The crazies going on the car rental website giving them negative reviews because they dared to charge hin for taking a car under false pretences. Jo is trying to hide his nasty character behind all the good he is doing nah he’s a wrongin. Why have Gaz and him fallen out?
I dont know what he expected he took a rental car out of the country into a warzone, no matter what it still needs paid for.
And according to Gaz Joe waited until he was sleeping and phoned Gaz's mum and friends then the next morning told him he was getting sent home after he wasn't happy he done that.
Was not long later he started accusing Gaz of stealing money and he was a bad one but as usual Joe was out his head drunk barely able to keep his eyes open never know who to believe as everyone ends up a bad one and all they do on streams most of the time is drink now.
Joe even got a dog and the way he talks to that is disgusting
Then all the clowns in the chat are asking why Dad and uncle Gaz are fighting lol
Not saying Gaz is blameless as he seems blind drunk on his live streams now but i have seen joe fall out with everyone out there now is it really all of them or is it him?
You can tell his wife thrives on the attention.

Oh i missed all that with Gaz, i think Fiona is relieved of the break to be honest. I genuinely don't know how Gaz bit his tongue, everything he did was just not good enough for perfect Joe.....and that poor Chris....I don't know how he didn't smash him. If he said today was Saturday then Joe would disagree 😡
He has absolutely got a god complex and will be impossible to live with when he gets home.
Imagine of you'd paid thousands for some landscaping work, got a call from the landscaper to say your work was delayed as he'd had a calling to help the Ukraine. Imagine tuning in to this absolute walloper every night....you'd soon cancel your contract and hire someone elelseI think a lot of his clients probably have.

He's an embarrassment and needs to get himself home.

Oh i missed all that with Gaz, i think Fiona is relieved of the break to be honest. I genuinely don't know how Gaz bit his tongue, everything he did was just not good enough for perfect Joe.....and that poor Chris....I don't know how he didn't smash him. If he said today was Saturday then Joe would disagree 😡
He has absolutely got a god complex and will be impossible to live with when he gets home.
Imagine of you'd paid thousands for some landscaping work, got a call from the landscaper to say your work was delayed as he'd had a calling to help the Ukraine. Imagine tuning in to this absolute walloper every night....you'd soon cancel your contract and hire someone elelseI think a lot of his clients probably have.

He's an embarrassment and needs to get himself home.
I had to turn off the stuff with Chris it was horrible to watch the way he was treating him , def agree with the god complex puts himself above everyone else and no one comes close and cant help anyone doing the same , im surprised his business has not went under with dropping everything while he is over in Ukraine on live making an arse of himself , would you hire him based on seeing that.
But as long as his idiot wife and his cult keep telling him hes great and calling him daddy its going to keep happening hes nothing but a bully and narcissist.

Caught a bit of his live last night on his other account. Says he has receipts to back up everything before going after someone. Didn’t stop him bad mouthing Ian, Colin or Chris. So he says he has proof about Gaz’s behaviour towards women in the “family” blah blah blah. Joe says he would never be disrespectful towards women it’s no in his nature but he’ll happily allow one of his female cult members to do it for him with regards to those choosing to side with Gaz. It all seemed so wholesome at first. Two normal guys helping out the kindness of their own hearts with a hatchback and some nerves of steal. Living off crisps and smokes and sleeping in the car, a good cause and a break from the usual TikTok crazy but it’s just sunk into badmouthing and bullying. What’s he done…18 missions, raised £50k in donations? Bought a minivan for €8k that the wife wants to keep because it out his own money, bought a minibus to boost his ego to save even more people which has been filled what once? Hotel stays every night now, drink every night. Treated him and Gaz to new clothes a while back. Not providing any receipts for where all the donations are being utilised. Go fund me should have stuck to their guns and not released the money to them.

Reactions: 3
Well gaz was live there and now says that Joe bought a load of tools with the gofundme money that he told gaz to take home with him and this is the 2 and a half grand worth of tools he is demanding back.
Says if people don't believe him he will go live and show all the Ukrainian boxes.
I had this feeling from the start Joe was out for all he could get and will get it any way he can.
Dont trust Gaz either but some of the stuff he has came out with sounds spot on.

Well gaz was live there and now says that Joe bought a load of tools with the gofundme money that he told gaz to take home with him and this is the 2 and a half grand worth of tools he is demanding back.
Says if people don't believe him he will go live and show all the Ukrainian boxes.
I had this feeling from the start Joe was out for all he could get and will get it any way he can.
Dont trust Gaz either but some of the stuff he has came out with sounds spot on.
Jo is definitely shady. Apparently he left his wife and kids and changed his name and gave a fake name for Gaz when the media started calling. There’s been no attempt by Jo to show where the money is being spent and I’m sure if questioned about it the cult would be after me.

Bloody hell!

Did Gaz ever meet his love interest? (Auntie Shaz was it? 🤣)
I think that’s who Jo was saying Gaz was bullying last night. Gaz was saying anytime they talked the convo always turned round to Jo.

That was gaz just live there with the police in the house as someone done a welfare check on him and telling them how Joe is blackmailing him and asking for money and all they could say is I think you should contact a lawyer.
This is after he told them Joe is spending all the gofundme money on himself lol

That was gaz just live there with the police in the house as someone done a welfare check on him and telling them how Joe is blackmailing him and asking for money and all they could say is I think you should contact a lawyer.
This is after he told them Joe is spending all the gofundme money on himself lol
My god, this is like a soap opera!

What has Jo possibly got on Gaz to blackmail him?

I think they all need to stop the alcohol, get off tiktok and behave like adults.

How embarrassing 🙈 And still Jo and his wife sit there every night like a pair of smug celebrities 🤣🤣🤣

Did anyone catch any of Gazs lives the past few days saying Joe showed him his tiktok account and says there was 6 grand in it from gifts and stuff and Joe told him that's for himself when he gets home.
Says Joe is really money orientated and all the merch that they are selling they getting cost price and pocketing it all, spending money on drink meals and hotels every night and thats why he won't go home as he is living it up out there.
Also says Joe told him to still sign on when working so he didn't have to pay tax and now after all the videos they have done the job center have found out and he has been sanctioned and that is why Joe told gaz not to give his real name on interviews.
There was something I felt off with them but the more you hear the worse it gets.

Did anyone catch any of Gazs lives the past few days saying Joe showed him his tiktok account and says there was 6 grand in it from gifts and stuff and Joe told him that's for himself when he gets home.
Says Joe is really money orientated and all the merch that they are selling they getting cost price and pocketing it all, spending money on drink meals and hotels every night and thats why he won't go home as he is living it up out there.
Also says Joe told him to still sign on when working so he didn't have to pay tax and now after all the videos they have done the job center have found out and he has been sanctioned and that is why Joe told gaz not to give his real name on interviews.
There was something I felt off with them but the more you hear the worse it gets.
I haven’t caught any of the lives, too invested in DeppvHeard. I believe Gaz when he says Jo is all about the money and to keep signing on. He’ll be seeing it as paying himself a wage, but at the time the majority of the donations came in they were being frugal with the money so people would have expected it to go straight to those in need. When I checked in last week jo hadn’t transported anyone for a week and he was getting himself a tattoo.