Rave Thread for Hutch and Ben Rantz - SLSN Movement.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap - This thread has been setup as a Rave Thread for the one and only Hutch and the one and only Ben Rantz. (the 1st thread I have ever setup!)

These two have been a constant source of fun and laughter on TT and continue to be, their lives bring giggles on the daily.

We know they love us OG tattlers and Hutch has even had us as mods in his lives....what a fun live that was!! 😂 😂 and we even got a wee mention in the last podcast!

They both have been through a lot which has been detailed in their latest podcasts and we are glad to see they are both genuinely happy with their lovely ladies and are out the other side.

We have decided to open a rave thread as we were talking about them on a certain persons thread (she who will not be named on here) so we thought it was time to open a rave thread all of their own.

Hopefully they will see this and be happy about the thread....BIG UP BOYS FROM THE TATTLE CREW, MUCH LOVE....KEEP UP THE LAUGHS 🥰🥰

(ps always free to mod anytime you need me 😂😂)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Big love to both Ben and Hutch their smiles and positivity light up the room, they help so many including myself to keep going in my darkest days. I have watched both their journeys and they really have come so far will always continue to support them both

I love that they are so real and so happy they have both found the most beautiful ladies in Gina and Sandra two amazing couples

love the friendship Ben andHutch have together proper male bond there.
The podcast had me laughing crying and feeling an even greater love for you both carry on shining and bringing positivity to my life

big love Ben and Hutch #staynelson 💙 #stayluckystayhumble 💛 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think their both amazing 2 men. They've been through so much crap. They've held their heads up high! Even when both of them were going through rough times themselves they made sure everyone was OK before themselves.. both got good hearts! It's so nice to see them both so happy and it's a real smile not just a smile put on camera. Thankyou both for making this year a bit better for everyone . What a friendship you both have. I hope you have the best Christmas. Both deserve it .. hope 2022 bring more smiling more memories and smiles all round 🙌🤌❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well what can I say? Ben the first few times I watch your life I actually thought wtf you just kept going off on rantz but the more I watched the more I actually laughed at what you were saying watching you grow over the last 12 months has been amazing to see you mum and must be so proud of you. It’s just a shame how you help so many people with merch and they just tit on you and you pick yourself up and get on with it. It’s there loss no yours. Massive big up to you and your family and wish you all the happiness in the world xx

Now what to say bout hutch he has the biggest heart of gold you can ever have, he speaks the truth and always has evidence to back it up. Listening how low he actually got broke my heart it’s not a nice place to be but he’s come back bigger abs stronger him and Ben have the most amazing friendship they just bounce of each which makes it all even funnier. Hutch has amazing team behind him with Sam, Lyndz, Vix and Soph just to name a few they all support each other and don’t realise how much they help people on a daily basis by just watching them live.. I for one love watching them I literally get belly ache from laughing for much. Please don’t ever change girls as been real makes yous the people yous are xxx

Last but not least Tyler and Tracey absolutely hilarious since getting away from that little cult he’s changed he not kicking off or threatening to put people he’s looks like he’s actually having fun on the app which is what it’s meant to be

Big love to everyone SLSN are just the best

Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Couldn't agree more ladies.... it's been a joy to watch their videos and TT lives. They have spoke the truth when it was needed and standing up for people really when they didn't deserve it.
I was actually shocked when I heard how low Hutch had actually got at the stage things went south for him but thankfully, and thanks to his lovely crew supporting him, he is up and back at it again and has a lovely home life with the lovely Gina!
Their friendship is goals and the laughs they have must be epic!
Stay genuine like always and much love from us Tattle ladies! 🥰🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't follow them or even see them but can I ask what have they been through. I've followed a few warriors on Tictok and grown to think of them as family almost.

I don't follow them or even see them but can I ask what have they been through. I've followed a few warriors on Tictok and grown to think of them as family almost.
They aren't my stories to tell really.....lets say they both have had tough relationship struggles in the past. They touch on it on their podcasts if you give them a listen, you can watch them on youtube xx

They aren't my stories to tell really.....lets say they both have had tough relationship struggles in the past. They touch on it on their podcasts if you give them a listen, you can watch them on youtube xx
I've been meaning to watch there podcast but havnt got around to it .

I find watching them on you tube is better as you get see see the humour more they are so worth it’s like lassie said they aren’t our stories to tell but you feel the pain when they walk about them xx

So glad I found both these lovely people this year. I work from home, loong hours and they keep me company with their lives. Their charity work this year has been amazing! I love being a part of that, even if I just watch and donate a little here and there. You still feel part of something even if you’re not super involved. I’m so glad their year is ending in a such a happy way with Sandra and Gina. I just know next year is going to a bright one for them both 🙌

There's not many big creators on TikTok I 'like' or 'enjoy' watching. But I must say, Ben and Lee always bring laughter and smiles, even on their bad days they go above and beyond to bring positivity to the app! I've absolutely loved the recent months watching them blossom and all loved up!
They are so open and honest about their life's and so greatful for any love and support they receive from anybody. They've been true to themselves and true to their followers, through every emotion they've shared it with their followers.
I have a huge amount of time for both of these!
I wish them many many years of love and happiness, nobody deserves it more❤

Big up Ben and hutch 🌟💖

• Heart
Quick recap - This thread has been setup as a Rave Thread for the one and only Hutch and the one and only Ben Rantz. (the 1st thread I have ever setup!)

These two have been a constant source of fun and laughter on TT and continue to be, their lives bring giggles on the daily.

We know they love us OG tattlers and Hutch has even had us as mods in his lives....what a fun live that was!! 😂 😂 and we even got a wee mention in the last podcast!

They both have been through a lot which has been detailed in their latest podcasts and we are glad to see they are both genuinely happy with their lovely ladies and are out the other side.

We have decided to open a rave thread as we were talking about them on a certain persons thread (she who will not be named on here) so we thought it was time to open a rave thread all of their own.

Hopefully they will see this and be happy about the thread....BIG UP BOYS FROM THE TATTLE CREW, MUCH LOVE....KEEP UP THE LAUGHS 🥰🥰

(ps always free to mod anytime you need me 😂😂)
I don't think there's gnna b anyone slagging them off on here, except me at the beginning saying i thought ben was abit of a tit,LOL!!But we talked and got over it and we move.Anyway just nipped in to say,i still think yr abit of a tit Ben(I know u read in here),but now i like ya abit more,im here to congratulate you on your podcast(I enjoyed it),and i hope you have a great xmas and new year xx

Just wanted to say it is lovely to see Hutch and Gina together....Gina is such a lovely and genuine girl, who can one day be in her dressing gown on TT and all dressed up the next, love that. What you see is what you get and that is a rare quality on TT these days.
Lovely that they had each other when they had covid as well.
Good to see them both back fighting fit and well, much love 🥰🥰