Ratched (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watching Ryan Murphys new show with Sarah Paulson? I’m only two episodes in but loving it so far. I think SP is amazing loved her all through American horror story. So intrigued by this series! Love the style and costumes too.

Reactions: 7
I'm on episode 2 now and enjoying it so far, didn't realise it was Ryan Murphy but now you've said I can tell.

The style reminds me a bit of The Shining.

Reactions: 3
Finished episode 3 and I'm enjoying it so far. It has plenty of American Crime Stories vibes and I love that. To be honest, there are parts of it where I'm thinking 'what's happening right now? I'm so confused". Anyone else like this?

I've watched episode 1 and I just dont get it! Its defo ahs vibes though and I do love SB 😍

Reactions: 1
I loved it!! But I'm a huge Sarah Paulson fan and AHS so it was a winner for me. Loved the costumes and sets too.

Reactions: 2
Finished episode 3 and I'm enjoying it so far. It has plenty of American Crime Stories vibes and I love that. To be honest, there are parts of it where I'm thinking 'what's happening right now? I'm so confused". Anyone else like this?
yes, me too. I had to google for a synopsis of the first two episodes so I could understand everything! I’ve watched 3 & 4 and haven’t felt the need to do that though.

I'm on ep 4 and loving it. Never seen AHS but you can tell it's Ryan Murphy love his style. Nip/tuck was my fave when i was younger.

Reactions: 4
I'm on ep 4 and loving it. Never seen AHS but you can tell it's Ryan Murphy love his style. Nip/tuck was my fave when i was younger.
Omg I absolutely loved Nip/Tuck too! Totally didn't realise it was Ryan Murphy as well, but it definitely makes sense 😂

I started watching yesterday and I’m almost at the end! I bleeping love it. Nurse Bucket is my favourite, the sass is real 💁🏼‍♀️💅🏻

Reactions: 4
Loved this! Not a fan of Sarah Paulson OR American horror story but really enjoyed this looking forward to another season!