Random turn on's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching Knives Out, and I have to say after years of Chris Evans as the wholesome Captain America doing nowt for me (except with the beard), cocky tit Chris Evans is a yes … even without a beard, he’s defo better with a beard.

Big hands
Bit of a hairy chest (but not gorilla levels)
Strong nose
Also quite like them a bit arrogant (but only if they have a reason to be arrogant.

My husband in a hoody and shorts, he’s always wearing smart attire for work and jeans of a weekend, so when he dons this combo I know holidays are coming, and salty sea air, oooh la la! 😆

When a man winks at me. I absolutely love it 😍

Is that weird? 😂
No! There is a guy at my work, and I don’t even find him physically attractive, but he always winks at me and it gets me every single time!! 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Since watching Normal People and seeing Connell - chains 🥵

I asked my fella if he would ever considering wearing one because I'd find it hot and he thought I was trying to push a medallion on him 🤣 then completely shot me down by saying he would only wear his watch and a wedding ring.

I'm sure I'll grow out of it 😣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I used to date a girl who was great in bed but had very poor personal hygiene. To this day I can't walk past a fishmongers without getting aroused.
Oh my god🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you're not alone in this
.. I have a male pal who used to "date" (shag) a girl who we nicknamed Smelly Dawn..... you can guess why. He said he used to bang her like a drum and couldn't understand why cause she was humming like a church choir 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When my husband takes his Rolex off before bed and puts it on the side table 🤣 I don’t know why I just love it
Also love when he is reversing and he puts his arm behind my chair omg

Reactions: 3
My husband's legs and arms - their shape and the hairyness, and I still melt when he winks at me
🤮😄

When my husband takes his Rolex off before bed and puts it on the side table 🤣 I don’t know why I just love it
Also love when he is reversing and he puts his arm behind my chair omg
There's a funny Michael MacIntyre sketch about what his wife finds sexy and the car arm thing is one of them. I'd give it a watch it's funny!

Reactions: 2
Men - muscly thick thighs
- dark sunglasses

Women - soft curves and red hair
Fairly large breasts

Both - kindness to animals
- being clearly spoken without being loud

Left handedness because I've always wanted to be a leftie
Naturally big calves
Smirks
Beards

Basically my husband.

Yup, good forearms do it for sure especially if they wear a nice watch (not necessarily an expensive one, I just hate a tacky number or boyish watch on a grown man).
Funnily enough I have the same thing for women. Love to see a big steel watch on a woman's wrist. Can't bear those Apple Watches!