Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad you agree! This video is just a massive cover up for them actually getting dumped and trying to make up reasons why they don't like them anymore

Reactions: 8
They Are so childish and bitchy. Other people at theyre age have professional jobs careers etc. They Are all so superficial and think that mean girl vibe is cool. Honestly they think so highly of themselves and have theyre heads in own asses. Why on earth would anyone fall For them cause they Are ugly inside out. No wonder they Are only good For shag cause you cant find anything real with attitude like that. Boohoo if Someone uses the bus like Come on you dumb bitches. Looks will fade but ugly personality stays. Embarrassing that they really think its cool. If they didnt have YouTube they had nothing and would be using the bus.

Reactions: 18
Put em away love
She is the ultimate catfish! The way she goes on is embarrassing jiggling her saggy boobs. She’s talented with make up as she transforms herself. I feel like she moved to Manchester to get a footballer or something like that. I’ve unfollowed her on all social media x

Reactions: 8
Honestly their fall from grace when the #ads run dry. These girls will have to get their parents to drop them off because they can't even afford the bus

Reactions: 5
Rachel: "Big hair reveal guyyyssss! Just wait til you see the colour! I've went for something so so different!

The big hair reveal:

It's the fucking same!?! She sat in a chair getting colour for hours, hyped up a hair change all for it to look like she just got a blow-dry? If she posted that pic without mentioning her hair no one would notice. Yet there's shit loads of simpletons reposting her on their stories I know these people hype up the most mundane shit but this pissed me off

Reactions: 18
That brown top is doing her NO favours! but yeah her hair looks literally the same wtf

Reactions: 11
Has she just took a note from Mads for this pic? Tits out and long dark hair...

Reactions: 4
Has she just took a note from Mads for this pic? Tits out and long dark hair...
If she starts trying to copy Maddie who's trying to single white female Holly Boon it'll get so messy. She'd be an impersonation of a Holly Boon impersonation?

Reactions: 7
If she starts trying to copy Maddie who's trying to single white female Holly Boon it'll get so messy. She'd be an impersonation of a Holly Boon impersonation?
My god, what if she gets the long ratty extensions as well

Reactions: 1
Hair looks the same but what on earth is she wearing?! She looks horrendous in that top!

Reactions: 6
Why does her chest in the second photo remind me of Squidward from Spongebob...
I'm sorry but her outfit is not flattering or appealing at all.

Reactions: 10
If anyone has seen her new video, I don't understand why she elongates all her words and goes up on the end of all of her sentences, Maybe she's picked it up from Manchester or I've just not noticed it before but omg it's so annoying

Reactions: 3
If anyone has seen her new video, I don't understand why she elongates all her words and goes up on the end of all of her sentences, Maybe she's picked it up from Manchester or I've just not noticed it before but omg it's so annoying
YES I HATE THIS!!!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed her "selling" voice, she tries so hard to convince us what she's wearing is cute like "this is SOuUuuU CUyuuuuute" "souuuUUuu flatteuring" fuck off we all know you're getting money from Miss Pap to be saying all of these things

Also she's looking so aged. I swear she's only like 24

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.