Rachel Gorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope I'm doing this right but I think a thread is needed for Rachel to share our opinions!

Reactions: 8
She’s the only one I would say that I hope she gets lots of sponsored work so that she can be at home with her kids. Can’t even imagine the worry and stress of providing for 3 young children on your own especially when her late husband was the breadwinner. The kids need her at home after what they have been through and it’s all so recent.

Reactions: 46
Love her. Think she is very honest and is doing a brilliant job on the sponsored posts she has done so far

Reactions: 8
Haven't been following her for very long but so far I like her, she seems genuine and very open about the loss of her husband and bringing up her girls. Loved her Penneys haul earlier too, it was refreshing to see her buying things for next year to save money, she was very relatable. I hope she does well.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely adore the girl , I’ve been following her since her home page and delighted it has taken off for her despite loosing her Daniel . I’d say it’s probably helping her as a distraction and if that gives her added income and the ability to stay home with her kids then brilliant.

Reactions: 9
I really like her as well, the ads have picked up but If it helps her stay at home with the girls then great for her, she’s been through so much

I love her and she's one of the very few on instagram who puts huge effort into her videos with brands. I love watching her clothing ones.

Should this be in the rave section as I honestly can't see how anyone could have a problem with her.. she is one of my fav accounts

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's like a QVC ad now.
She does what she does well but I do think family are jumping on for the ride now.
Someone said on another thread that his family aren't liking it?

Reactions: 25
I don’t think anyone begrudges her making money this way and as you all say it allows her to be at home with her girls. I think the problem is doing add and then crying into her phone. Don’t get me wrong I have full sympathy for her situation and the loss of her husband and father. However I think there does need to be limits and maybe some things should be kept private or not used in such a way. Rachel is only a few months into her grief journey how is she going to feel in a few years when she looks back at this.

Reactions: 21
I love her. I cry along with her a lot. Must be awful for her. Can't imagine going through that at such a young age. She has a lot of ads but if it helps her stay at home as well as provide for her girls then so be it. She needs to be at home for them. I just tap through if I'm not into whatever she is advertising but a lot of it is good and she does great videos for the companies. I know people have said that his family apparently aren't happy with what she shares about him but she comes across as the kind of person who wouldn't do it if his family didn't like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I like her and her page but I think some things should be private and not all over Instagram or any social media platform, like her husbands grave and the crying into the phone screen.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I like Rachel but I think she might be heading down a slippery slope and is at risk of turning out just like the rest of them, if she’s honest about ads, gifts and sponsorships, If she doesn’t start promoting everything just because it’s free/paid etc and genuinely likes/uses the stuff I won’t have a problem with her.. but she needs to stay away from grace, Terri etc or she’ll definitely not do herself any favours.. only my opinions tho, others may disagree!

Reactions: 16
She is doing what she feels Daniel is sending to her I mean she is always referring to how she wouldn't have a platform if it wasn't for him

Reactions: 2
My own opinion I don’t like the crying into the phone, I’ve lost a couple of very close people and i would never dream of recording myself crying and then posting it on SM. At the start I thought it was just to raise awareness about that particular type of cancer. I don’t agree with the anniversary post and #collab at the bottom. Her sisters trying now to be bloggers🤔 I don’t mind the hauls, ads etc I don’t know what to make of her yet

Reactions: 29
Should this be in the rave section as I honestly can't see how anyone could have a problem with her.. she is one of my fav accounts
Dont know why this was moved to the grave section, ye didn't even give it time it was set up late last night!!😏

Reactions: 5
My own opinion I don’t like the crying into the phone, I’ve lost a couple of very close people and i would never dream of recording myself crying and then posting it on SM. At the start I thought it was just to raise awareness about that particular type of cancer. I don’t agree with the anniversary post and #collab at the bottom. Her sisters trying now to be bloggers🤔 I don’t mind the hauls, ads etc I don’t know what to make of her yet
I'm the
Yeah I'm on the fence about her too😕

Reactions: 6
Im very uncomfortable with her. Shes introducing herself and her kids to a high level of scrutiny with this insta 'fame' shes achieved. Personally i think that they are all far too fragile for it... in the long run her kids won't be thanking her for making their life and grief public, to be sold to the highest bidder

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I'm the

Yeah I'm on the fence about her too😕
I think if she wants to be a blogger then grand but don’t exploit his/hers/the children’s grief, sometimes it comes across when she gets a deal or a good gift she enjoys it & then comes on and cry’s. I think if she’s genuinely that upset she shouldn’t be on IG
Again just my opinion

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.