Rachel Gorry #22 Wit me pen I can write in blue & green, I’m d smartest entrepreneur youz have ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
congratulations to @mrscoco for the thread title-had to shorten it slightly to fit👌🏼anyone want to do a recap lads, youze’ll have us in stitches.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most dresses are still available in all sizes on her website. Not even nearly a sell out, and the only thing that is almost gone is the Shannen dress. And that’s probably because it’s the only semi-wearable thing in the whole collection, that wouldn’t get you laughed at down the street or make you look like you just hopped off the stage from your local society’s musical. But in saying that, it doesn’t mesh with the dresses in the collection at all - what a harum scarum hodge podge of a collection 🙈🙈🙈 so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wuhoo!! My first thread title 🤩🥳
And a brilliant one at that! :)
---
Most dresses are still available in all sizes on her website. Not even nearly a sell out, and the only thing that is almost gone is the Shannen dress. And that’s probably because it’s the only semi-wearable thing in the whole collection, that wouldn’t get you laughed at down the street or make you look like you just hopped off the stage from your local society’s musical. But in saying that, it doesn’t mesh with the dresses in the collection at all - what a harum scarum hodge podge of a collection 🙈🙈🙈 so embarrassing
They obviously can't shift the flowery yoke, hence Rachel wearing it yesterday and the ma's new reel. The Leah dresses are the same ones from the last 'line', which have been badly altered by a dressmaker and resold as new. It will be interesting to see the feedback once the dresses have been delivered and people want to return. From what I can remember, there were a lot of negative posts under the last photos (probably why they were all deleted). Also for a page with 69k followers, it has duck all engagement, more bought followers like her own page no doubt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The kids loving the hello fresh meal apparently even though she’s only cooking two portions 🙄 their portions are ridiculously scabby

Reactions: 5
The little bo peep number has a very weird puffy sticky out part ages doing her best to hide..very unflattering

Reactions: 3
Straight sleek look, is that not the hairstyle she practically always has?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I followed Rachel pretty much from the start. My sister lost her husband in similar situation 6 ago and had a year old at the time. I have no idea what Rachel is about anymore. Her account is just sell sell sell.

Reactions: 14
Why does she says shite like "I have a reel for ye's"

Like it's a gift or something.. are people really on the edge of their seats waiting for her content?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she models clothes slashed to her belly button and gets the frumpy sister in law and mother to model her milk maid dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm no prude, or maybe I am, but the girls are a bit much in that reel. Do girls go out like that, what if it gets warm and they need to take their jacket off 🤔
🏀🏀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.