Rachel Gorry #18 Freebies, cheap holidays as I'm too tight, Here's my boobs, Phil left, Grant right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap
Posting (inappropriate) pics of daughter.
Arse on show.
Boobs on show.
Relying on "ladz" to help.
Family holiday with girls (& ladz & friends & phone in hand).

Reactions: 14
I’d say the person commenting was a fake profile it was a new account with four followers and one photo his name was Jack

Reactions: 2
I’d say the person commenting was a fake profile it was a new account with four followers and one photo his name was Jack
Probably, but someone went to the bother of setting up that account to do this! It could easily be a bunch of lads that she knows from her area? Or it could be an absolute weirdo getting his rocks off at photos of the poor child💁 it would be enough to alert even the stupidest of parent that they think "oh not a good idea to show Leah off so much"😳 but unfortunately for Leah her mam is Rachel 😡

Reactions: 6
She’s really gone too far with her kids. The sooner legislation comes in to stop these fame hungry Dickheads from exploiting their kids the better.

Reactions: 27
Obviously didnt knock a stir out of her ..she posted another swimwear pic of leah..
This is what makes me mad, insta is their job, they are basically sales and marketing reps online. Why bring your home and family life into it like.. not one of those 200000 followers need to see her children in their swim wear.

There is a reason your not allowed take pics etc in public pools......
Probably, but someone went to the bother of setting up that account to do this! It could easily be a bunch of lads that she knows from her area? Or it could be an absolute weirdo getting his rocks off at photos of the poor child💁 it would be enough to alert even the stupidest of parent that they think "oh not a good idea to show Leah off so much"😳 but unfortunately for Leah her mam is Rachel 😡
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 6
Insta should have a report option to report posts about children . We can all see it’s wrong and Insta should be held accountable allowing posts that exploit children. Unfortunately though it appears the child is living the attention also and that is very worrying .
Yes a good figure on greedy Gorry but I expect a bum uplift next on the cards , it all starts to go South in your thirties and if you want to walk around with a swimwear up the crack flaunting the cheeks one can’t help notice gravity . A good swimsuit which covered the cheeks would be a much better option and more flattering .

Reactions: 13
Not a snowballs chance in hell would that have fit Gorrys arse. Bought for the "kid" to exploit her. She is throwing her into adult life well ahead of her time. It is sinful to exploit kids on social media, she should be held to account and banned from SM for these photos. Shameful and absolutely despicable flaunting your kids in swimsuits at such a young age all over the gram.

Imagine uploading a video of your children dancing about in their swimwear for god knows who to see them. Wee kev in the cul-de-sac could have them on his computer now and taking bids. She should be ashamed and slapped with a with a cricket bat on one of her faces for this. Shameful doesn't even scratch the surface of this woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I feel sorry for Leah. She has no chance with Rachel as a mother. It’s not rocket science not to expose a pre teen in her swimwear to even a private Instagram.

Reactions: 16
He swimsuit is for someone a lot older .. not one bit suitable for an 11 year old child …

Reactions: 8
He swimsuit is for someone a lot older .. not one bit suitable for an 11 year old child …
You would never ever guess she was only 11 by the way Rachel dresses her! She definitely thinks she's close to adulthood. Poor thing should be allowed to enjoy what's left of her childhood before Rachel is forcing adult duties and responsibilities on her

She needs to step away from the camera with that CHILD. How obnoxious is she? Read the bleeping room. Creepy men commenting on your CHILD. You're like a groomer. Is any of her family reading here? Get that CHILD off IG.

Pedophiles follow these accounts!

Pedophiles follow these accounts!

Reactions: 9
I actually feel a bit sick over these leah photos. Rachel is simply a disgrace.

Reactions: 13
I’m just gobsmacked. Like I figured she hasn’t too many brain cells but how stupid could you be putting these pictures up? How could you have so little regard for your kids all for a few likes. She’s a total disgrace of a mother.

also, fitting into a swim suit that a skinny 11 year old can also fit into is not really something to be proud of.

Reactions: 10
Although I don’t agree with the pictures, I know at that age you would’ve had to wrestle me to wear any sort of bra. Of course my mam told me to wear them but I never would’ve, especially not on holidays. Obviously my mother wasn’t posting pictures of me for 254k people but if Rachel had a son who was posing topless no one would bat an eye lid. Let the child enjoy her holidays

• Angry
Reactions: 5
There’s a big difference between a boy going topless and a developing child wearing a skin tight top without a bra when it’s clearly needed ( which we know from said skin tight top)

Didn't Leah have like a black leather effect swimsuit with a criss cross effect on the front the other day on stories it was so inappropriate for her age. She's such an innocent little girl ❤

Although I don’t agree with the pictures, I know at that age you would’ve had to wrestle me to wear any sort of bra. Of course my mam told me to wear them but I never would’ve, especially not on holidays. Obviously my mother wasn’t posting pictures of me for 254k people but if Rachel had a son who was posing topless no one would bat an eye lid. Let the child enjoy her holidays
The think the fact that there are pervs commenting on the photo on Instagram is proof enough that these photos are wrong

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.