Rachel Altenburg - (@rachelaltenburg)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Altenburg gone very quiet meanwhile that Jamie thing seems to be loving life in her apartment.
There’s something about him he looks so evil and bitchy wonder how she puts up with him because she’s seems quite sweet
I think he looks weird. And gives off a bad vibe like he’d easily duck them all over

Reactions: 1
I think he looks weird. And gives off a bad vibe like he’d easily duck them all over
Yes absolutely, can tell her got bad energy
---
I see Anna’s in Scotland maybe there with Rachel to escape the bad vibe polluting her apartment

She seems harmless but sickly sweet. Always playing up to the camera trying to be cute. Hate how she takes her teddies out on flights too, so cringe at her age!

Reactions: 6
He seems very immature, still, she will never have to work!
I don’t get the feeling he’s minted at all. It’s screaming bank loans and failed business ventures to me. I just don’t see how his plan for the airline is going to work in this economy but I hope for her sake I’m wrong!

Reactions: 4
Got to say though their wedding looked amazing and the way they had their dog as part of it was so adorable 🥹

Reactions: 1
I don’t get the feeling he’s minted at all. It’s screaming bank loans and failed business ventures to me. I just don’t see how his plan for the airline is going to work in this economy but I hope for her sake I’m wrong!
Same something seems off about it all

Reactions: 2
I can vouch for this, you are bang on. He has purchased an A380 and without saying too much he didn't even know the value of an A380. Was trying to get * said company* to provide the finance and he thought the value of a second hand A380 was £20m when in actual fact an A380 is between £6-8m resale value. I'm surprised he managed to get an investor to be honest, bit embarrassing opening an airline and you don't even know the value of an aircraft. The refit costs will be through the roof as will a slot at Heathrow.

I'm almost certain this will flop, as will the marriage when the cash (*cough cough* loans) dries up.

Reactions: 3
I can vouch for this, you are bang on. He has purchased an A380 and without saying too much he didn't even know the value of an A380. Was trying to get * said company* to provide the finance and he thought the value of a second hand A380 was £20m when in actual fact an A380 is between £6-8m resale value. I'm surprised he managed to get an investor to be honest, bit embarrassing opening an airline and you don't even know the value of an aircraft. The refit costs will be through the roof as will a slot at Heathrow.

I'm almost certain this will flop, as will the marriage when the cash (*cough cough* loans) dries up.
Oooh do you have a source? Obv don’t say more than you can without outing yourself. So glad you’ve confirmed this, I don’t know how people can’t see it! I haven’t delved into the guys who are *actually* running global but they look shady too.

It’s Robyn I feel sorry for, I think she’s clearly got her own issues going on (obsession with childhood) which have taken a sharp turn for the worse since going out with James, and lack of independence but I think overall she harmless and just extremely naive. I can see it all ending in tears for her.

I don’t think Rachel posted anything about the wedding? Maybe I just missed it but seems weird if she didn’t.

Ooh thank you for the inside info @Ashbash9915 super interesting!

I’d not feel sorry for any of these girls tbh, they’re all more calculating than they let on, Robyn included. She secured that bag.
Interesting that ex flatmate & bestie Kristin wasn’t bridesmaid/at the wedding.

Reactions: 3
Oooh do you have a source? Obv don’t say more than you can without outing yourself. So glad you’ve confirmed this, I don’t know how people can’t see it! I haven’t delved into the guys who are *actually* running global but they look shady too.

It’s Robyn I feel sorry for, I think she’s clearly got her own issues going on (obsession with childhood) which have taken a sharp turn for the worse since going out with James, and lack of independence but I think overall she harmless and just extremely naive. I can see it all ending in tears for her.

I don’t think Rachel posted anything about the wedding? Maybe I just missed it but seems weird if she didn’t.
No she didn’t post a thing which I found strange. If it was my friends wedding and I was a bridesmaid I’d be shouting from the rooftops with pride and happiness for my friend. She posted nothing then gets back and posts a disgusting video of her neck being clicked🤢

But actually I have noticed Rachel barely likes or comments any of her friends instagram posts, maybe she’s a secret hater who puts on the sweet girl act