Rachel Altenburg - (@rachelaltenburg)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Anna engaged/married? She’s flaunting a giant rock and what looks like a wedding band on her latest pic?

Reactions: 2
Clearly a bit broke at the minute selling off her Van Cleef and Chanel

Also she’s got some job at a luxury matchmaking service lol???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she pretends to be a ✨zen✨ Bali girl every few months lol
I didn’t know this was normal for her 😂 I actually only searched her to see if she’d posted any vids of the floods in Dubai (I’m a loser who finds this stuff interesting) and was met with ✨chakra girl with three eyes✨. Give it a rest, hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t it ironic how she is all about healing energy and inner work, going to a Sri Lanka retreat shoving chakra’s down her throat and whatever not. Trying really hard to be this spiritual girl who loves simplicity and one with nature leaving the lifestyle behind, then a month later gets her tits done 👍🏼 getting them out for the gram this soon even though she probably needs to wear her post surgical bra still so what is she even on about..

Reactions: 3
In her line of work of trying to attract someone to look after her she probably needed them

Reactions: 1
all these brasses buy daft tit like this as they need instant gratification to justify letting arabs do whatever to them

they're too thick to realise that if they used the money wisely then they could be set for life and be able to remove themselves from the cycle

Reactions: 3
I think a lot of it will be gifted stuff from guys. Men seem to get off buying presents opposed to giving ££

I think it’s all presents she’s been bought by sugar daddies she obvs needs cash so is flogging

Reactions: 2
Altenburg gone very quiet meanwhile that Jamie thing seems to be loving life in her apartment.
There’s something about him he looks so evil and bitchy wonder how she puts up with him because she’s seems quite sweet

Reactions: 1