Quotes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And time is precious. Never waste it on the wrong people. Love MrsC xxxx

So true. No one knows anyone elses battles. Im very much introverted and private unless you know me very well.I work on my own in the back of the workshop. I laugh about with people I feel a connection with. I share a lot on here all my thoughts because nobody knows me personally. I have terrible anxiety on times but I'm always working on myself everyday to improve. I have to work on being social in real life and make an effort to join in otherwise I would shut the doors on my life forever. I love being on my own a lot. My friends get me out. Once I'm out I enjoy myself. We have had some great laughs. I'm okay once I'm out. It's getting me out.

I've found a great man who is intelligent and is doing a great job of understanding me and my needs. Im autistic and Im hard work. I don't think I'm for the fainthearted. He's a very strong man and I love, respect and appreciate his effort. We've been friends for years

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Self respect is not something the world can give you. That's an inside job

"All truth is a paradox of life, life is both a precious gift and heartbreaking at the same time" Love MrsC xxxx

Sometimes when people you love hurt you its better to stay quiet because if your love isn't enough your words won't matter. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
for anyone who needs it, I know the summer months can be really difficult 💖
677d9abdd9408cc64de5a9a607a55c8a.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
‘Never compare your inside to someone else’s outside’.
Things are rarely how they appear. For example, I’ve always been one to hide adversity in my life by wearing a happy veneer - I’m a great actress. That has clearly and unfairly irked a lot of people throughput my life, who got it so wrong about me. They though I was living a charmed life when it was often very far from the truth.
Then there was the colleague who was such a ‘happy chappy’, yet recently took his own life. That certainly shook up lot of my co-workers.

• Heart
Reactions: 4