Quotes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also like « No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent » which is something Eleanor Roosevelt said, I believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I also like « No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent » which is something Eleanor Roosevelt said, I believe.
I really hate that one. To me it just comes across as victim blaming. Somebody makes you feel bad about yourself, but it's 'your fault' for 'allowing' them too.

Reactions: 2
The only one I remember and often refer to is "what would you do if you weren't scared? ".

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I like this because it pushes the 'have self confidence' vibe. So, why do you feel inferior? Is it valid (no probably not). Then just carry on. So, if you don't believe in yourself, who will.

I'd say this is different to other people who deliberately try and make you feel like tit.

Reactions: 1