Quotes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To forgive only helps you you in the long run. It doesn't mean you've forgotten but it helps you move forward and let go. Love MrsC xxxx

I have a quote of my own. Don't allow people to steal your sunshine, dampen your enthusiasm or crush your spirit. If people around you want something different to who you are, let them go and find it. It's not their job to reform you and you are not obliged to fit in anyone's mould. Be yourself always . Love MrsC xxxx

"It doesn't matter who hurt you and broke you down and Ive had my fair share of it. What matters is who made you smile again. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
“There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.”

To forgive only helps you you in the long run. It doesn't mean you've forgotten but it helps you move forward and let go. Love MrsC xxxx

I have a quote of my own. Don't allow people to steal your sunshine, dampen your enthusiasm or crush your spirit. If people around you want something different to who you are, let them go and find it. It's not their job to reform you and you are not obliged to fit in anyone's mould. Be yourself always . Love MrsC xxxx

"It doesn't matter who hurt you and broke you down and Ive had my fair share of it. What matters is who made you smile again. Love MrsC xxxx
I love all your posts on this thread. 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Never waste your time on the wrong people twice

This one is in relation to following your dreams :

‘Don’t wait until tomorrow, because tomorrow isn’t promised’

Wise words indeed.
Follow your dreams and dertermine your goals. Look to the stars and reach into your soul. It's not over when you've failed. It's over when you give up. Never ever give up no matter how hard things are. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
“There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.”

I love all your posts on this thread. 💙
@Hope96 thank you. I could do this all day. I do a lot of thinking and writing. I'm having a hard time sleeping tonight. Can't settle so I'll stay up writing for an hour or 2. Love MrsC xxxx

Hurts my heart 😢
Me too. I don't normally do emojis but😥

Blood doesn't equal loyalty

Last edited: