Questions & Answers #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The idiots on the internet forced her to post it. It was getting to the point where it'd affect her kids. So she just needed to put it to rest. I don't think anyone from the RF "forced" her. The comms team probably helped her (for once).

I'll reask the question @imunemployedanditsfriday had asked since it got lost in the cross answers 😊

Are you city or country?

Reactions: 1
going to the garden centre and a flea market 🪴

what time did you wake up this morning?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No I haven’t, I’m the same as you I’ve always wanted to but would be too anxious/nervous about what they’d say

what was your favourite toy as a child?

Ariana Grande - don’t wanna break up again

what style of furniture do you like?

Old it lasts forever but with a modern twist I try not to buy any furniture new I like to go to antique shops always looking online and sometimes charity shops.

How do you style your hair if your going out out?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.